Favourite Gold Eyeshadows.

This week, I have a post about all of my favourite Gold Eyeshadows. Gold is my go to eyeshadow colour, not just for Autumn/ Winter but all year round and was the colour I wore on my wedding day. I'm not normally a 'gold person' but because I have green eyes, I just love the way it looks. So here are the top ones from my collection...
MAC - Amber Times Nine Palette
This is such a handy palette for travel as, it has 9 easy to wear shades that would suit anyone. I particularly love the gold and metallic shades because they are so pigmented and last a long time on the lid.

Yves Saint Laurent Palette in Pure Chromatics
This was one of the first higher end palettes I bought and I still love it today. The packaging is just beautiful in the signature gold. What I love most about this palette, is the fact you can use these shades wet or dry. I love the amount of looks you can create with these colours and the gold in particular is lovely.

Makeup Obsession Palette - Shade Beach Blonde
If you've not heard of this brand you should seriously check them out. They basically sell the palettes and the shades separately, so you can put together your dream palette. I'll be honest, I don't use this palette as much as I should, I really have way too may and I should really throw some away. These shadows are so pigmented and the choice of colours is amazing.
MAC Extra Dimension Single Eyeshadow in Sweet Heat
My mum actually had this eyeshadow long before I did and I admired it regularly. I don't know however if you can still get it, as I had trouble finding this one but managed to get my hands on it in the Brighton store. Again its another shadow that can be used wet or dry. I'll be honest I haven't used it wet but dry it is amazing so I can only imagine, wet, it would be even better. I also love the detail of this shadow.

MAC Honey Lust Single Eyeshadow
This shadow is beyond pigmented, it's ridiculous! The colour is amazing and if I could only wear one eyeshadow for the rest of my life it would be this one. Paired with the below primer, it is incredible, literally my go to shadow when I want to make an effort.

Topshop Eyeshadow in Shuffle the Cards Single
I had seen this eyeshadow way before I decided to buy it and looking back I don't know why I wait so long, it is incredible. I'll be honest the price put me off to begin with but now I know how good it is, it is so worth every penny. The colour of this shadow is incredible, its gold but has so many different dimensions and I always get so many compliments when I wear it.

*Top is Sweet Heat and Bottom is Honey Lust

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Minor Sin
This isn't a gold eyeshadow but it's my gold eyeshadow essential. It has to be the most amazing eyeshadow primer. It has the most incredible gold shimmer and paired with any one of these shadows it looks amazing and has really good staying power. Also a little goes a long way so will definitely last me a very long time.

I'm a sucker for a palette with a gold eyeshadow and I have so many palettes that I'm going to do my top Autumn palettes post soon.

What are you're favourite gold eyeshadows?
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts