Summer Evening Pamper Routine.



This week I have my Summer Evening Pamper Routine for you. The summer just seems so much more high maintenance than Winter or is that just because I'm lazy... probably. So for the perfect summer pamper evening you need to start with a bubble bath and for this I use the Treacle Moon Honeycomb Secret to create the most amazing bubbles. It smells amazing as well.



I then remove my makeup with my trusty Nivea and L'Oreal products which I have mentioned so many times before, I still can't find anything as good. Once in the bath I like to start with washing my face and for this I use either the L'Oréal Fine Fowers Gel-Cream Wash or the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser. Once cleansed and dried I apply a face mask. I particularly like to Garnier Skin Active Matcha + Kaolin Face Mask which I spoke about in one of my latest Empties posts, here.
I finish off my bath pamper with the Zoella Beauty Scrubbing Me Softly Smoothing Body Scrub which leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. You also get so much product in this tub and it lasts such a long time. I then like to sit back, relax and read a good book for a while.

Once I emerge from the bath all wrinkly and prune like, I then apply my favourite Toner to my face, the L'Oréal Fine Fowers Toner, which let me tell you, smells absolutely amazing. I then apply the Superdrug B. Confident Moisture Gel which is the most perfect light moisturiser for hot weather. It's a gel so very thin and watery and soaks straight into your face, I follow this with the Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel which I have been trying recently. I finally smother myself in the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream which is just divine.
As it's still light outside I like to then take my book into the garden to read whilst listening to the bird sing their evening song, until it either gets dark or chilly. Before I get into bed, I obviously brush my teeth but then I apply the Glossier Balm Dot Com in Birthday Cake to my lips which is so moisturising and The Body Shop Almond Milk and Honey, Calming & Protecting Hand Cream. This hand cream is fast becoming my favourite as it sinks straight into my skin and you only need to use a small amount so lasts a really long time.

Once in bed I like to spritz my pillow with the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray which is honestly one of my favourite products. It smells amazing and has such a soothing scent to send you off to sleep. It is also a lovely product to use if you are feeling under the weather.
Let me know your favourite pamper evening products in the comments.
As always thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

  1. Honestly I feel like I've been a bit slack with self care lately, and reading this post really made me want to get back into it and come up with my own pamper routine.

    Julia // www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment <3. A pamper evening is not something I do enough! We really need to take the time for ourselves every now and then. I'm so happy my blog inspired you. Love H x.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts