25 Things You May Not Know About Me.

So I've been writing on this blog for a while now and it recently occurred to me that I've never introduced myself. So I thought it would be fun to do a 25 Things You May Not Know About Me, so here it is...


1. My name is Hayley and I'm 30 years old

2. I've lived in the same village in West Sussex for my entire 30 years on this planet

3. Growing up I always wanted to be either a Traffic Cop (basically for the car chases) or Plasterer (serious skill needed there)

4. When I was little I had various nicknames; Pea, Pod, Pea Pod, Poddington & Poddington Pea - top marks if you know where they came from

5. Growing up I loved Winnie the Pooh - my mum knew my VHS (yep!) word for word

6. My First job was doing people's ironing and helping a neighbour with her 4 boys at bedtime to earn money to pay for driving lessons in college

7. My first official job was being a Sunday Shop Assistant at Next and over 4 years I moved up to ladieswear manager and Sunday Manager all before I was 21

8. My favourite flowers are Sweet Peas - I just can't seem to grow themself; I have tried on many occasions

9. I love nothing more than crisp clean bedding, the cold side of the pillow, the sound of heavy rain and a good book

10. I couldn't live without Chocolate, Coca Cola and Jelly beans - I think I may have a serious problem

11. I'm an Aries and a massive Introvert

12. My all time favourite films are The Full Monty and Barefoot in the Park from 1967!!

13. I can't wear yellow which is so annoying as it is a colour I love. I can wear yellow sandals though - enter the Birks

14. I met my husband at my second job and we have been together 7 years, married for 1 year

15. FRIENDS is the only programme I can watch over and over, any time of day

16. My favourite books are obviously Harry Potter, The Notebook and Me Before You - the only book I've ever finished and turned straight back to the start

17. I am a massive bookworm. For as long as I can remember I have always loved books and I'm normally reading more than one at a time. I'll let you in on a secret, I always use to buy 2 of the same book; one to read and one to look pretty on my bookshelf. Maybe I'm a bit OCD as well

18. I love Bees

19. I would happily eat Italian food everyday for the rest of my life

20. I'm a Ravenclaw, my Wand is a Laurel and my Patronus is a Red Squirrel

21. I have 2 tiny tattoos: one on my foot and one on the back of my neck

22. I bloody love Christmas!

23. I always wanted to own a motorbike

24. I love the sound of church bells. I remember laying in bed when I was little listening to them

25. I have my own tiny human

Leave me a comment below and let me know something about you.
Thank you for reading
Love. Hx

Comments

  1. I remember being there for your first tattoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes you were, we went after our Saturday morning shift at work!! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts