Winter Pamper Evening Routine.

It's the most wonderful time of the year but also the time where the weather doesn't know what it's doing, its so dark and your skin just needs moisture!!

So I thought I'd do a little updated Winter Pamper Evening Routine as Christmas is very fast approaching. I mean, what the hell happened to November? With so much going on, parties, working etc and trying to buy presents, wrap them, write cards, put up decorations, I like to take one night a week for myself to have a good pamper.

First things first, I remove my makeup using my trusty Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover and whack my hair up on top of my head. Then I give my skin a good cleanse with my lovely Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and apply a mask. I have been obsessed with the Sanctuary Spa 1 Minute Daily Glow Mask recently, it's so quick and easy to use and leaves my skin feels so silky soft.
Still wearing my mask I run a lovely, hot bubbly bath, maybe chuck in a bath bomb and soak for a while with a good book. I like to use a sugar scrub on my skin and finally wash off my mask and hop out.

Whilst still damp I like to apply a moisturiser and I love this one from Sanctuary Spa, Wet Skin Moisture Miracle, it smells amazing and soaks into my skin so quickly.

I then apply a Vitamin E moisture mask from Superdrug to my face whilst I put on one of my, lets face it, many pairs of Christmas pyjamas. I then wipe off any excess of the mask with a cotton pad and that is my skins thirst quenched for the evening.
I then like nothing more than either getting into my brushed cotton sheets to continue reading or snuggle on the sofa to watch a good film with chocolate and maybe a few sweets ;).

What do you like to use or do on your pamper evening? Leave me a comment.

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts