Fourth Trimester Must Haves.

The Fourth Trimester, what a whirlwind 12 weeks it is! Get ready for a long one, here's everything me and bub couldn't have lived without...

MAMA:

BABY TRACKER APP BY AMILA
These are the same guys that created the pregnancy app I used. It is so easy to use and literally so handy to track everything, from weight, sleep, dirty nappies, feeding times and amounts. It was so interesting to see a natural routine emerge towards the end of the fourth trimester, which helped with trying to establish a bedtime routine.

THE WONDER WEEKS APP

Another really handy app to track when he will be going through a 'leap' and what he will be learning and doing during it. It's also handy to see when he will be going through a fussy stage.

METATONE TONIC

This was recommended to me by one of my mum's friends as she used it when she had her children. It's basically a boost of vitamins that your body would lose after illness. I didn't have it everyday but if I'd been up all night this little liquid gave me the boost and pick me up I needed during the day to keep going.

LISTS 

I've always been a huge fan of lists and I love the Wunderlist app. I have a list for everything, Cleaning, Shopping, To Do and after you have a baby, trust me you need lists. I use to have such a good memory, not anymore!

WATER BOTTLE
Trust me, when you're stuck under a sleeping baby you will need a water bottle, preferably a reusable one. There is nothing worse than not being able to move and being thirsty, I've been there.

BEAR CUB;

MUSLINS
Now every one laughed when I said I had 20 of them stocked up but I can confirm they have all been used at some point. They are one thing you need everywhere. You need them at home, in the car, in the change bag etc so multiple are a must. My favourite ones are from Boots and Sainsburys as they are lovely and thick.

DOOKY SUNSHADE

One of the best things I have been recommended. It was permanently attached to the pram during the summer. It protects against sun, wind, light, cold, noise and light rain. Worth every penny.

GRO EGG ROOM THERMOMETER

In all the hot weather we had this was an essential. The hot weather was so stressful with a little hooman but this made it easier to work out what to dress him in for bed, along with the 'What to Wear' feature on the Gro Company website.

SUDOCREM

This stuff is a godsend. If I could recommend one thing to a new mum it would be this. Slather it on after every nappy change to help protect their delicate skin. Also buy the massive tub as you will go through so much of it.

PETIT COLLAGE ORGANIC ACTIVITY SOFT BUSY BUNNY

After some newborn toy research when I was pregnant, I bought this on offer before he was born. Once he became more alert on a regular basis this was one of the first toys I showed him and he loved it. He spent so much time staring and smiling at it and now chewing it.

ALDI MAMIA NAPPIES

It's hard to believe that nappies so cheap would be so good. I posted about them on my Instagram as I love them that much. I tried so many different brands and after many leaks these are by far the best.

SLEEPYHEAD

We tried to resist buying one for so long but in the end we caved and it was the best thing we ever did. Since he's slept in it, he's slept so much better at night.

You made it to the end!
Thank you so much for reading
Love.H

Comments

Popular Posts