Bannatyne Skincare.

I was given this skincare free at a Wedding Fair last year which I thought was a lovely idea. It came in this really sweet clear makeup bag as well which is always super handy. I wasn't really expecting much from these products as I had not heard of this brand before but I was pleasantly surprised.
Lets start with this Replenishing Cleansing Milk. Now I have really sensitive skin that was really bad when I was a teenager so, I am always a bit wary of trying new face cleansers but this one I really liked. I loved the fact that it is a Milk as I had not used one before and a little really did go a long way. It was a really silky consistency that left my skin feeling really soft and ultimately clean. It had a real Spa scent which I also really liked as it felt like I was using a really special product.
Toner has always been a bit of a funny skincare step for me. For such a long time Toner would make my face really red and hot so I gave up using it. For such a long time people would always say to me you MUST use toner but I didn't think I could because it made my skin so uncomfortable. Again I was wary of this product as I didn't want my face to feel uncomfortable or tight again. I definitely did not get that with this. I swept this over my face with a cotton wool pad and it left my skin feeling so silky and soft. It also soaked into my skin really quickly and didn't leave a nasty sticky feeling. The only down side to this Toner is the smell, it's one of those smells where you can't work out whether you like it or not but I don't think it would stop me using it again
Again moisturiser is another product I struggle with (seriously what is wrong with my skin?!). If they are too thick my skin just doesn't seem to know what to do with it and it seems to just sit on the surface. This one however my skin loved and drank it up, it also didn't leave my face feeling sticky either which was great because I hate that, especially when applying makeup over the top. You get so much in this tube as it seems to be completely full. So often you go to squeeze a tube and it is only half full! Really good value for money as a little of this goes a long way.
Lastly, the eye cream which came in this super cute packaging. The only down side to this small tub was if you have nails, you end up with half of the product under them. This is quite a thick consistency and not one I am use to. It does however glide onto the skin and feels really creamy. I did also notice a difference to the little lines I have around my eyes.

This would make a perfect travel set to take away as, I was really impressed with the size of these products and they all seemed to last a really long time. I am seriously considering buying the full size products of each of these as I really did enjoy using them.

Thank you for reading and I hope you all had a lovely weekend
Love.Hx
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog

Comments

Popular Posts