The January Empties Part 2.


I've had so many empties recently so here we go...

L'Oreal Multi-Masking Play Kit - Pure Clay Mini Masks
I loved these little masks, not only were they such cute sizes they packed a lot in. A little of these masks went a long way and lasted a surprisingly long time. I loved the fact there was a different mask for a different problem area meaning they left my skin feeling so good afterwards.
Repurchase? Yes!

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturing Sorbet Sample
The consistency of this sorbet was so silky it left my skin feeling so soft!
Repurchase? I may consider it but there are so many products to try.

B.Pure Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes
These use to be my go to favourite face wipes. They are so thick and have an embossed pattern but I don't go to Superdrug that often to pick them up so, I've been using a lot of cheaper wipes to remove my foundation before I cleanse my face.
Repurchase? Maybe.

Glossier You Eau De Parfum Sample
I wasn't overly impressed with this sample. It didn't really have much of a scent.
Repurchase? I don't think I would purchase this perfume but I do like the idea of a solid perfume for travel.
Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana Cologne Sample
How cute is the packaging of this sample. I don't think Jo Malone do a bad scent, there really is something for everyone.
Repurchase? I love all of the summer scents they bring out and I'm tempted to treat myself to one this year.

Givenchy L'Interdit Eau De Parfum Sample
I loved this perfume, it had quite a woody scent which is one of my favourites.
Repurchase? I have soo many perfumes but when I need a new one I will consider this one.

Comfort Perfume Deluxe Heavenly Nectar Fabric Condition Sample
This is a bit of an odd one but I couldn't not include it, it smelt amazing. You could really smell it on your clothes when wearing them.
Repurchase? Yes.

Rituals Magic Touch Body Cream
The best body cream I have ever used. It smells incredible, sinked into my skin so quickly and left my skin feeling so soft.
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes - I really want to buy the full size product soon.

Rituals Glow Radiance Anti-Aging Day Cream
I don't really know how I feel about this cream. It didn't really wow me like the body cream, it did also leave my face feeling a little sticky.
Repurchase? I think I would like to give another sample a go before I decide whether it is worth buying.
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts