Mini Book Review|| Wilde Like Me.

I finished this book in just over a week, which is really good for me. I read half in one evening as I couldn't put it down!

One of the reasons I really liked this book, was the fact that it is totally relatable and you really believe that Robin Wilde is a real person and at no point did I think to myself, no-one would say that or no-one would do that.

The story really makes you want to reach into the book and give Robin Wilde a hug at certain points in the story. The mention of the 'The Emptiness' throughout this book almost feels like another character, lerking in the background to cause problems for Robin. I think everyone can relate to 'The Emptiness' whether you have children or not. I think at certain points in our life, we all feel a little lost and not sure what we are doing with our lives.

I also really enjoyed the mix of humour and sadness in this story and it made me really want to be Robins friend and be there for her.

Hats off to Louise Pentland, its such an easy, enjoyable read.
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts