Holiday Series|| Essential Holiday Skincare.

Skincare is important all year round but it is particularly important on holiday and during and after sun exposure. Here's a sneak peak at the items I'm planning on taking away with me...

Sun Cream - Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oils - lets start with the most important skincare/ sun care products. I like to use Hawaiian Tropics products as they all smell amazing and I really like their dry oil products. Now one of my pet peeves is sun cream in general as, I really don't like the feel of it on my skin and particularly don't like it on my hands. It makes everything sticky, books get covered in it and it leaves stains on swimwear. Last year I discovered these dry oil products and you don't have to use your hands to apply, you spray and go - genius. I also take a range of SPF protection, so I will be taking a 30, 20 & 15

After Sun - Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter Exotic Coconut - Oh my gawd this smells absolutely amazing! Coconut scents are my all time favourite product scents, literally reminds me of summer and holidays every time I smell it. This feels so luxurious and has a body butter consistency that sinks into your skin really quickly. The one thing I will say about this is the size of the tub which is a little on the big size but you could always pop this into a smaller tub if you are short on space

SPF Lip Balm - Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm SPF 30 - now I have a tendency to get sun burnt in the most random places, neck, ears etc. One of the worst feelings is burnt lips so I picked this up in my local boots. It smells amazing, and is said to adds moisture and protect you from from UVA and UVB rays. This will also be the perfect size to top up the protection on the tops of your ears and it is also water resistant! Finally it's the perfect size to chuck in your bag and take out and about with you

Hydrating Face Mask - Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Cooling Sheet Mask - I spotted these when I was in boots picking up my SPF protection and thought I would give them a go. I don't normally take face masks away with me but at £2.50 these seemed like such a good idea. I always find that my face feels tight after a day in the sun and these are said to 'intensely rehydrate and revitalise, immediately soothes and helps to make your tan looks more luminous - they literally sound like a dream. I shall report back on these once I have used them
Cleanser - L'Oreal Paris Fine Flowers Gel-Cream Wash in sensitive. This is my new favourite and one I have been loving recently as it is pretty much all I been using, it makes my skin feel so smooth. There is nothing better than washing your face at the end of the day especially if you've been in and out of the pool on holiday

Moisturiser - L'Occitane Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel - This is such an important step and this one is really hydrating and sinks into the skin really quickly. There is nothing worse than a thick moisturiser that sits on the surface of your face that doesn't seem to do anything

Eye Make-Up Remover - Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover - I've tried so many products but nothing is as good as this. I will probably pop it into another smaller bottle as this bottle normally lasts me a month

Face Wipes - L'Oreal Paris Fine Flowers Cleansing Wipes - Again these are so lovely to freshen up your face after a day in the sun. I use face wipes everyday to remove my base make-up before washing my face
Hawaiian Tropic - Oasis Body Mist - Again this is another product that smells amazing and you get a lot of product for the price. This is lovely to spritz to freshen up and I have used this on holiday before and left my perfumes at home as it is a little more lighter than a perfume. Holiday in a bottle.

Leave me a comment below with your favourite holiday skincare products↓

Thank you for reading
Love.Hx
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog

Comments

Popular Posts