Holiday Series|| Holiday Packing List.

 I am a huge lover of lists and I have a list for pretty much everything, from a Wish List, Food Shop, Items for the House, Make-up, Books & To Do. So it is no surprise that, I also have a list for holiday packing. From experience, there is nothing worse than going abroad and realising you have forgotten to pack something, for some reason a couple of years ago I kept forgetting to pack PJ's but not anymore. Here's my list so you can make sure you have everything you need...
Important Items:
  • Passport
  • Phone
  • Phone Charger
  • Currency
  • Credit Card - some places I have stayed in, keep a copy of a Credit Card on your file during your stay and don't accept Debit Cards so always handy to have one
  • Travel Insurance - super important to remember if you are not covered by your bank. I always take a copy of my documents in my bag
  • Travel adapter - otherwise nothing will work or charge once you get there (yes I have forgotten this in the past)

In Flight:
  • Bag - good idea to take one that can then double up as a beach/ pool bag
  • Lip Balm - I take one with an SPF
  • Small pack of tissues
  • Kalms - Flying makes me very anxious and these seem to really help to calm me
  • Hand Cream - again I like to find one with an SPF
  • Small packet of wipes
  • Book/ Kindle - I always have a few more books in my suitcase if I'm going away for more than a week (I read a lot)
  • Magazine
  • Playing Cards/ Card Games
  • Puzzle Book and Pen
  • Sunglasses
Tech:
  • Camera
  • Camera Charger/ Batteries
  • iPod - if you're old school like me (don't forget the charger)
  • Headphones/ Earphones
Beachwear:
  • Swimsuits/ Bikinis - For 10 days I would take 4 so, I have a choice and don't get bored of the same one
  • Cover Up - I like to use a T-shirt dress as it looks like a dress but keeps you covered as I find some beach cover ups too thin
  • Flip Flops/ Sliders - again I take a couple of pairs as they don't take up too much room in your suitcase and nice to have a choice
  • Beach Towel - although you don't always need one which is good, as they are quite chunky items
  • Hat
Clothes:
  • Shorts, Trousers
  • T-shirts/ Vest Tops/ Camis - always good to take some that can be worn in the day or evening
  • Dresses - good for the evening but can also be worn in the day
  • Pashmina - just in case it gets chilly in the evening
  • Cardigan - again in case it gets chilly in the evening and this is a must for me as I am always cold
  • Underwear
  • Nightwear
Accessories:
  • Cross Body Bag - one that can be used in the day for day trips or in the evening
  • Jewellery - I tend to wear cheap bracelets and then take a cheap chunky statement necklace for the evening. All my other jewellery stays at home. I also buy a cheap set of earrings before I go that I can wear for the duration of the holiday
Make-Up, Skincare and Other Beauty Items:
  • Hair Dryer - I always check to see if the hotel has one before I go as they can take up valuable space in your case if it is not needed
  • Hairbrush, Hair Bands and Clips
  • Make-Up - I will have a separate post on what I took coming soon
  • Make-Up Remover/ Face Wipes
  • Perfume or Body Mist - quite often when I am away, I will just use an Hawaiian Tropics Body Mist as, they just smell like holiday to me and are lighter than a perfume
  • Skincare - again I will have a separate post about my must have holiday skincare items
  • Tweezers, Nail Scissors & Nail File - these take up no room at all and you will be surprised how annoying it is when you need one of these and you don't have them
Essentials:
  • Insect Bite Cream and Repellent
  • Pain Killers & Diarrhea Tablets 
  • Sanitary Products
  • Contraception
  • Plasters - there is nothing worse than wearing a new pair of sandals on holiday and getting blisters
I hope you found this useful and I hope you all had a lovely weekend
Love.Hx

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog

Comments

Popular Posts