My First INC.redibles Purchase.

Hi Lovelies, today I have an INC.redibles post for you featuring all of these lovely lip products. It has taken me so long to finish this blog post! I think I kept getting distracted with others but here it is...

Towards the end of 2017, Nails.inc released their INC.redibles lip range which I was so excited to try. I bought three lip products and since then I have added another couple. The packaging is one of my favourite things about this brand. It's in a lovely, clean, white chunky tube with simple black writing. As they are quite chunky it makes them easy to apply and nice to hold. The applicators themselves are also a easy shape to apply the products.
I've bought three types of lip products; I have a 'Jelly Shot' which is a lovely lip balm with a flower in the bottom, four 'In a Dream World' shimmer glosses and one 'Matte My Day' liquid lipstick. They are named as follows;
The Jelly Shot is such a unique lip balm. I'm not sure there is anything like in on the market with a flower in the bottom of the product. It applies really nicely and is really moisturising.
In A Dream World are seriously shimmery lipglosses with _Stayin' Mad and Magical being my favourite out of all of the products. It is my perfect Autumn/ Christmas red gloss. If you don't like shimmer these probably aren't for you, as the glitter is insane.
I'm not overly sure how I feel about the Matte shade I have in _Strong Not Skinny. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with matte lip products. Some days I love them and others not soo much. This one is a lovely purple shade and applies really nicely.

All the products in the range have the coolest names and are seriously pigmented. Check them out if you haven't already done so.

Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts