My Everyday Work Makeup.

This seems so surreal to be writing this as I have been working for such a long time but I won't be going to work again, dun dun duun for a whole year. Instead I'm taking on the 24/7 job of a new mum. So I thought I'd share with you the makeup products I used religiously for years, for a normal day at work.

I don't know why but for some reason I have work and weekend makeup! With my 'work' makeup, it is the same thing Monday to Friday. I don't have to think about what I'm doing and just get on with applying it in the mornings. Weekends are when I have more time and can pick and choose what products to use.


These are the products;

After toning and moisturising, I go straight in with my No7 BEAUTIFULLY MATTE FOUNDATION in 'COOL IVORY'. If you're after a matte foundation that actually stays matte, this is what you need. I've used this foundation since I was about 17 and I still love it. The only downside to this product is they only do a very limited amount of shades.

For blusher, I use the No7 'PEONY MIST' POWDER BLUSHER. Firstly is that not the cutest name and secondly, I am a huge coral blusher fan and this one is just perfect to add healthy colour to my otherwise pale complexion.



For eyebrows, I use the RIMMEL EYEBROW PENCIL in '004 BLACK/BROWN'. I'll be honest though, I'm not the biggest fan of this pencil. The little brush on the lid is incredible handy but I think the shade is just too dark for me. Why do you keep using it, you might ask? Well basically I don't like throwing product away, even if I don't like them, I like to use them up. I then set my brows with the GLOSSIER BOY BROW in 'BROWN' which I've spoken about before.

For eyes, I start with either the No7 'MINK' or 'BEACH SHINE' STAY PERFECT EYESHADOW all over my lid and line my lash line with the RIMMEL SCANDALEYES PRECISION MICRO EYELINER in BLACK. I really like this eyeliner, it's a nice size to hold so you feel like you have control but the 'felt tip' has a nice narrow point so you an either go thick or thin across your lid.


I then line my waterline with RIMMEL WATERPROOF KOHL KAJAL EYELINER in '001 BLACK' which is my favourite eyeliner; it's really soft so the product just glides on. I want to see if I can get this eyeliner in Brown. I then use 2 coats of my MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA in 'EXTRA BLACK'.


To finish I just slick on the MUA NUDE LIPSTICK in Shade '14 BARE', literally the nudest lipstick there is and so cheap, I think it literally cost me £1.00!!


All done for the day!



Thank you for reading
Love. Hx

Comments

Popular Posts