My Third Trimester Must Haves.

This is going to be a shorter blog post than I thought it was going to be as, my tiny human decided to come early. These are the things I was loving before his surprise arrival.

1. H&M MATERNITY/ NURSING CLOTHES
I literally cannot recommend H&M enough!! I had pretty much bought everything I needed from them. From my mens oversize hoodies (cannot live without these even now) to my super comfy over the bump biker jeans. Not to mention, all of their tops fitted like a glove and everything I bought helped to make me feel like I hadn't lost 'myself' on my pregnancy journey.

2. YELLOW ARIZONA EVA FLAT BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS
Omg the comfiest sandals I've ever owned. They are so lightweight and not as pricey as the normal Birkenstocks, not to mention they are yellow and make me so bloody happy everytime I put them on. They have been the best thing in hot weather as they are so lightweight and the straps can be adjusted which was great when my feet swelled. I wore them everyday during our time in hospital and I've since bought another pair in coral. <3 them.

3. PALMERS TUMMY BUTTER FOR STRETCH MARKS INTENSIVE TREATMENT
Me and my husband called this the 'heavy duty belly butter.' It is a solid consistency in the tub which turns to more of an oil when warm. I applied this to my bump every night before bed and the next morning you could still feel it on the skin working it's magic. I know that if you're going to get stretch marks there is little you can do to stop them completely. However my bump felt hard and tight towards the end that it was actually a relief to apply this before bed.

4. NON-SLIP BATH MAT
This has been a must for me. Our shower is over our bath and therefore the bath is quite shallow and high up off the floor - no idea why it's so high! Therefore it has quite a big step down out of it and with a growing Bump, I'll be honest it was tricky and I lost my footing a couple of times. I've not completely fallen but I did hit my back once which scared me a bit. I spotted the one we have in Primark for £4.00 and it made such a difference.

5. THIS WORKS - DEEP SLEEP PILLOW TALK
I loved this in this trimester as sleep had not been coming easily. I tended to sleep as soon as I got into bed then was wide awake from 2.30am! Relaxing is not something I am very good at, there is always something that needs doing but I found this helped to calm and relax me before bed. I used the spritz on my pillow and the roller ball on my wrists. It is also safe to use during pregnancy which I looked into as some oils aren't.

6. WHITWORTHS SHOTS - FRUITY BISCUIT
These are delicious and I found them so handy to have in my handbag to munch on when I was out and about, as I got hungry quite quickly.


Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts