What's in my Emergency Baby Car Bag?

 As you've probably worked out by now I like to be organised and plan for everything. I know I'll have a changing bag but I can't rely on my baby brain to pack that bag properly all of the time lol. Enter the emergency car bag...
I already have an 'emergency car pouch' as I like to call it, stocked with plasters, nail file, tissues, antibacterial handgel, pen etc. I also have an emergency umbrella in the boot, it's never been used but nice to know it is there. I don't know what I'm expecting to happen whilst I'm out in the car!!
So, when I found out I was pregnant, I researched into what to pack in a car bag, so here's what I have;


  1. Spare Blanket
  2. Fold up Change Mat
  3. 2x Muslins
  4. Nappy Bags
  5. 3x Spare Nappies
  6. Baby Wipes
  7. Nappy Cream
  8. Hand Sanitiser
  9. Teether
  10. 2x Toys
  11. Plastic Carrier Bag
  12. Dummy and Dummy Clip

Let me know in the comments if you think I should include anything else.

Thank you for reading
Love. Hx

Comments

Popular Posts