My thoughts on B. Skincare...




Earlier this year I was on the lookout for a new skincare range, as I had been using a mixture of brands for a while and I didn't feel my skin was looking at its best. I also wanted products that weren't going to break the bank. I did quite a lot of online research and came across the B. range exclusive to Superdrug. I've been pleasantly surprised by the B. range, read on to find out more.

The first thing that struck me about this brand was that they split their skincare into their Skin Phases;


- Skin Phase 1 for your 20s and 30s

- Skin Phase 2 for your late 30s
- Skin Phase 3 for your late 40s
- Skin Phase 4 for your 50s, 60s & beyond

I can't say I've ever come across a brand that has so many products to suit so many age ranges. They are so well branded, which makes it easier to pick the products in the skin phase you require. For example, I fall under phase 1 therefore, the products I need have the yellow circle. They also have a selection of products that can be used for all skin types.


Lastly and really worth noting, is that all their products are Dermatologically Approved, Cruelty-Free and Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans - big thumbs up🖒.

Let's get started with the products...


B. Confident Moisture Gel - Phase 1- £9.99
I've not had this product very long but from the few times I've used it, I already love it. I apply this after the Essence Lotion and it sinks straight into my skin. It smells really fresh and clean and because it's a gel, it doesn't leave your face shiny or oily. A little also goes a long way.


B. Pure Sensitive Micellar Water Cleansing Wipes - For all skin types - £1.49
I love these for removing my makeup, they even remove waterproof mascara! The wipes are thicker than some other brands, which makes them feel more expensive than they are. They also feel like they are really cleansing your skin, one swipe and all of my foundation has been removed and no sticky feeling afterwards. An added bonus is that they are fragrance-free, which is great for my sensitive skin.

B. Essence Lotion - For all skin types - £6.99
Once I have used the Melting Gel Cleanser or the Refined Exfoliating Cleanser, I then pat a little of this onto my skin. You honestly only need a couple of drops of this Essence Lotion to do your whole face. It dries really quickly and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky, which I was worried it would. It feels as if your face has a protective layer and it smells lovely too.


B. Refined Exfoliating Cleanser - For all skin types - £5.49
I love this exfoliating cleanser, it reminds me of a more expensive brand but at a fraction of the price. It's really creamy and has tiny exfoliating beads. I use this product twice a week and I have really noticed a difference to my skin.

B. Clean Melting Gel Cleanser - For all skin types - £6.99
When this product combines with water it turns to a really silky, milky oil that glides over your face. No effort is required to use this product which is great for daily use and if you're in a hurry before work. It also leaves your skin feeling really smooth and clean.


B. Revealed Glycolic Cleansing Peel - For all skin types - £7.99

I was really nervous to try this peel product, as I was worried that it would be too harsh for my sensitive skin, however I'm so glad that I did. This has honestly transformed and brightened my skin. You can use this product in two ways; either leave on the skin as a mask or use a small amount as a daily cleanser. I like to use it once a week to maintain my skin and keep it looking at its best. You get the little muslin cloth in the box which is really lovely for washing away the product, as it's not as harsh as a normal flannel.

One final note; I love the simplicity of the packaging, which I think makes it look really chic and so much more expensive looking than it is.

I have a B. Skincare Wishlist of products to try next, they are the... B. Lifted Contouring Cream & B. Protected Anti-Pollution Shielding Primer SPF 30 - I shall let you know how I get on.

Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts