14 Reasons Why I Love Autumn...


In the UK our Summers are sooo disappointing, Autumn is the only one I can rely on every year. 

Here are my Top 14 reasons why I love it;

1. Colours
It is just so pretty with the leaves turning to the oranges, reds and yellows. Driving to work in the morning, I get to really appreciate the change in the season and driving home I also see some pretty amazing sunsets. 




2. Weather
I have always loved rain - there is nothing I enjoy more than getting into bed and falling asleep to the sound of heavy rain. I also love waking up to see Jack has brought the Frost, making everything look like a Christmas Card. 



3. Pretty Walks 
It feels so good to wrap up warm and go for a brisk walk in the chilly air through the fallen leaves, to help clear my mind and get away from screens for a couple of hours.  



4. Hot Chocolate (with Marshmallows obvs)
Seriously nothing screams Autumn to me more, than a hot chocolate in my favourite Belle mug. I buy a selection of hot chocolate sachets so I don't get bored of the same flavour, saves space in my cupboards as well which is a bonus.



5. Socks & Tights 
It's finally acceptable to start black tights again yay and I can also get out the many novelty socks I have, Halloween, Christmas, Animals etc. 



6. Pyjamas
 Yes, I am one of those people that put their pyjamas on as soon as they get in the door, no matter what time it is. I just love being cosy. 



7. Woolly Hats & Scarves 
I absolutely love woolly hats and scarves, I think they add so much more to an outfit. A coat is also not complete without a scarf and I'm a sucker for a quirky hat, nothing too crazy though. 



8. Boots
Boots, Boots, Boots...so many styles, colours and so little time. You can never have too many pairs in my opinion.    


9. Blankets 
A super soft, 'teddy bear' blanket, that's all I need to say.   


10. Candles 
Autumn is the perfect time of year to start lighting my candles again and filling my home with amazing fragrance. I can't wait to go candle shopping for this year's selection.



11. Baths 
I always see baths as a luxury cold weather treat. I love running a nice hot bath, adding my favourite bubbles, bath bomb or both and taking the time for me with a book or catching up on YouTube.   



12. Extra Hour - 'Fall Back'
In my cosy brushed cotton sheets, I get to catch up on an extra hour of precious sleep Zzz. 


13. Fireworks 
Ever since I was little, I have always loved fireworks and a magical sparkler wand. I find something so romantic about fireworks. 



14. It's almost Christmas...
and everybody knows that's 'it's the most wonderful time of the year. I'm not gonna lie but I start getting excited as soon as it hits the 1st September, I am Scrooges worst nightmare.




I hope you've enjoyed this post and thank you for reading 
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts