My Essential Cold Weather Lip Care Products....

There's nothing worse than painful, sore, cracked lips, particularly in cold, dry, windy weather. These are the products I use to keep painful lips under control...
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm
I always start my working day with this lip balm. I smother my lips with it before I leave the house in the morning and it lasts well over my hour commute. I love that it is 100% natural and is rich in Vitamins & Minerals. 
Currently £3.99 at Boots 
This has been my favourite lip care product for a few years now. I have two of these lip butter pots, one in my handbag and one in my desk. I really love the sheen it gives my lips and it's really hydrating. Its packed with Shea Butter & Almond Oil, so really nourishing. 
Currently £2.09 at Superdrug 
How cute is this tin! I keep this product on my bedside table and put it on every night before I go to sleep. Vaseline is such a classic brand and I find their lip balms really soothing. 
Currently £2.99 at Superdrug 
Not only is this great in the winter to scrub flaky lips, it's also great to use before applying your lipstick. It's made with natural ingredients so if you have a sweet tooth, you can lick the sugar away afterwards.
Currently £5.95 at Lush 

Thank you for reading 
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts