Tanya Burr Cosmetics Haul...



I'm a bit of a sucker for YouTuber products, as they really do make some amazing ones and in this blog, I want to talk about Tanya Burr Cosmetics. I have bought many of her items in the past but over the last couple of weeks, I have splashed out on some of her latest products. I really think they are worth talking about...


Firstly let's get started with the Illuminating Powder in Peonies Please from her Chasing the Sun range. OMG, this powder! After one single use, this has become my favourite blusher, it is to die for. It's so pigmented and the healthy glow and shimmer it gives my cheeks is amazing. It's honestly beauuutiful.


From the same range, I have two of the tinted Lip Balms; Strawberry Milkshake and Blackberry Coulis. Strawberry Milkshake (below) is such a wearable colour and great for a more natural everyday look. It gives my lips the 'your lips but better' look, which is one of my favourites. Blackberry Coulis (above) is my recent go-to date night lip product when I don't want to look too 'done up.' It gives my lips such a lovely hint of colour without the dramatic berry lipstick look that sometimes I don't always want. My partner actually commented on this product the last time I wore it and said how nice it looked. They also smell amazing.


On to the Neutral Ambience Range and I have the My Paradise Eye Palette. I have another of Tanya's eye palettes from her first range and I love it, so I was excited to try this one. Firstly let's talk about the packaging, it's in this lovely rose gold shade with an all over pineapple pattern. The eyeshadows themselves also have a pineapple embossed on them which I love, as I'm a little obsessed with pineapples. The eyeshadows inside are in the most gorgeous, gold and bronzy shades which are my go-to eyeshadow colours. You get 3 shimmer shades and 1 matte and they are all totally buildable, so I can create subtle to dramatic looks really easily.


From the same range, I have 2 Lipsticks; Sunday Walk and Bear Hug. Both these lipsticks are quite natural shades but totally different. Bear Hug is more of an orangey nude and Sunday Walk is more of a pinky nude. Both lipsticks are perfect for any occasion, during the day or going out teamed with a smokey eye. I love the feel of them on the lips and they last a good couple of hours as well. I love their packaging as they are weighty, which makes them feel luxurious and expensive and like I'm wearing something special every time I apply.


I also have one of Tanya's first lipsticks that she released, which I have only purchased recently in the colour Pink Cocoa. I would say this is more of a browny nude shade so I would wear this if I'm going out, as its more of a dramatic statement shade on me. But again another beautiful lipstick and another classic, wearable colour.


Last but by no means least and without doubt another two of my most favourite products, the Selfie Lash Mascara and Selfie Sculpt Eyebrow Pencil from Tanya's most recent range; Selfie Story. I have been buying the same mascara for well over a year now which is most peoples favourite, Maybelline's Lash Sensational. I feel like once I find a mascara I like that works for me, I'm a little reluctant to try anything new, which is how I felt about the Selfie Lash Mascara. How wrong I was, this mascara is amazing...seriously, I absolutely love it and I think my Lash Sensational could be in trouble of being replaced. The wand is lovely and it honestly separates and coats each individual lash like no other I have tried before. It's also lovely for building, to make it easy to go from day to night in a couple of coats.


The Selfie Sculpt Brow Pencil is also amazing. I've never really been very good at eyebrows and I'll be honest its only something I have started to do in my twenties. People say your eyebrows are 'sisters not twins' but to be honest I don't think mine are even cousins and I find them so frustrating. I was a little scared of the pencil part, as I had not used one like it before as its more of a wax than a pencil but it is surprisingly easy to use and has transformed the look of my eyebrows. It also has a spoolie on the opposite end, to brush through your eyebrows, which is really useful to have. I also like the length of this product as its longer than a normal pencil, so means you can hold it nicely. 

As with all Tanya's products but especially with the latest Selfie Story range, they are amazing value for money and you really do feel like you are using a high-end product but without the high-end price tag. They truly do feel special when you use them and you can tell they are well thought out products, with the cutest names. If you haven't already, go check them out...NOW :).

I've spotted that she has released a Fragrance in her Christmas range, which looks good and I can't wait to see what she brings out next. 

Thank you Tanya, for beautiful products.


Thank you again for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts