8 Favourite Autumn Lipsticks...

These are my all time favourite shades.

1. Tanya Burr Cosmetics - Blackberry Coulis
I know this isn't a lipstick but its definitely a lip product I have used a lot so far this autumn. It's gives such a lovely hint of colour and smells yummy

2. NYX Matte Lipstick - MLS15 Whipped Caviar
This is one of very few matte lip products I own but one of my most used. Its such a lovely colour and one that I think would suit everyone

3. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate - 08
I really like the Rimmel 'Kate' lipsticks and this one is such a wearable shade for day and night. I particularly like to wear this out in the evening. 

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish - 084 Amethyst Shimmer
This is such a bold colour for me, so this is one I generally wear in the evening. This would also make a lovely summer lipstick

5. Rimmel Lasting Finish - 058 Drop of Sherry
This is a lipstick I have purchased recently so I have only worn it a couple of times. I really love the Rimmel Lipsticks as they do so many lovely wearable and daring colours

6. Tanya Burr Lipstick - Pink Cocoa
This was a very recent purchase. It's more of a browny nude and really different to the other lipsticks I own, so I'm excited to wear it

7. L'Oreal Color Riche - Rouge Gold Obsession
This is my Christmas Day lipstick and so far, the only red I have found that suits me. It's so pretty in a classic red colour with gold glitter. What's not to love :)

8. MAC Frost Lipstick - Plum Dandy
I'm not normally a fan of the MAC Frost lipsticks but I really love this shade, as its quite unusual

Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts