My October Favourites...

Let's get straight to it...
1. Food - Proper Corn Sweet & Salty
This is my perfect elevenses snack to mindlessly munch on at my desk. I love it and I've become a bit obsessed and only 60 calories per pack.
2. Book - Fractured by Dani Atkins
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I know its a cliché but it does grip you from the first page. I know some people will think it was an obvious ending but it really did take me by surprise.
3. Tech - Marble Effect Popsocket & Ghost Phone Case
I bought both these items on eBay (eBay has everything you want). I get bored of phone cases really quickly and I thought the ghosts on this one were super cute. Secondly, the Popsocket has seriously saved my hands. I, like most people, spend way too much time on my phone and I seem to have a habit of holding my phone in really awkward ways, causing seriously achy hands. I know I'm a bit late to the Popsocket party but this has seriously helped me.
4. Clothing - New Look Black Elasticated Sides Metal Trim Boots
I had been after a pair of black ankle boots for a while to wear with dresses but I always struggle because I have such tiny ankles. As soon as I tried them on I knew they were the ones, they fitted like a glove. I do a lot of walking and so I needed a smart pair of boots that would be comfy and I'd be able to wear all day at work. I love the snakeskin detail on the heel and the gold banding around the back. I've worn them pretty much every day since buying them.
5. Makeup - Tanya Burr Cosmetics Illuminating Powder in Peonies Please
I won't talk too much about this product as I have spoken about it in my Tanya Burr Cosmetics Haul Blog. All I will say is, it's beautiful and I love it. 
6. TV - Great British Bake Off
What am I going to do now it's over?! This is my cosy programme; put your PJ's on, dressing gown and grab a cup of tea and your set for an hour. I think I'm going to be a bit lost, to be honest until I'm a celeb starts anyway ;).

7. Home - Flowers. 
I've had 2 bunches of flowers this month, ones I bought myself and the others were bought for me. I really think they make a home more homely and they honestly bring me joy and brighten any room. Both the bunches I had were autumnal colours which are just my favourite. You really don't have to spend a lot on flowers, I spent £3.50 on a Tesco bunch and they lasted almost 3 weeks. 
8. Skincare - Treacle Moon Handcream. 
Towards the end of the month, I started to notice the cold weather telltale signs, the sore lips and dry hands. I love this brand Treacle Moon, and this hand cream smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands greasy. 
9. Misc - Magazines. 
This month I have ended up with quite a few magazines. These are the first magazines I have had in honestly months. They are not something I would normally buy unless I was going on holiday and I've really enjoyed flipping through the pages. 
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts