Big High Street Jumper Haul...

As we know from one of my previous blog posts, I am obsessed with autumn and cold weather. I'll be honest, I love winter clothes so much more than summer clothes. Therefore it's no surprise that over the last couple of months, I've gone a bit jumper crazy. Here's a summary of the ones I have purchased.

H&M Jumper with Appliqué - 'Get Off My Back' - £19.99
This is the jumper everybody wants. I managed to get my hands on it in early September, before all the celebs were seen wearing it. It is the softest and cosiest jumper I own. I love the high neck and batwing style sleeves and the back, well the back speaks for itself, quite literally. I love a good slogan.

Matalan Tie Side Jumper
How cool is this jumper?! I love the side ties and the bows at the bottom. I have seen this style in a couple of High Street stores but I particularly loved this one, as it's a slightly longer style. I've worn this one with biker leggings, which looked super cool. It would also look lovely with faux leather trousers. I have bought quite a lot from Matalan over the last couple of months, its well worth a look on their website or in store.

H&M Orange Jumper - £8.99
I came across this jumper whilst I was shopping recently and to be honest it's not normally something I would wear. However earlier this year, I made the conscious decision to wear more colour and steer away from my comfort zone of white, grey and black. So I took the plunge and bought this in the bright orange. I'm so glad I did, as I have lived in it. It's quite a boxy style, which I like and I wear it with my black ripped skinny jeans. I have my eye on the bright pink one as well.

H&M Black Jumper - £8.99
This jumper is the same as the above. When purchasing the orange one, it occurred to me that I didn't actually own a black jumper - a basic staple, that should be in everyone's wardrobe. Again I love the shape of this jumper and I like to wear this one with skirt. The only thing I would say about these jumpers, is that they are not that soft but for £8.99 you can't really argue.
I get so many compliments when I wear this jumper and it is really soft! I love the larger sleeves and the shorter cropped style. I like to wear this one with my denim skirt but it would also look great with high waisted jeans. I love the colour and I know I am going to be wearing this one a lot.
The choker look was not something I had bought into before. I'm always a bit late with trends, it took me about a year to buy ripped jeans. I don't really like to jump straight on the bandwagon, I like to see whether the trend will stick around before I join in. This jumper has more of a looser knit feel to it. It's really soft and I love the tiny splits on the side. I'll probably keep this jumper for wearing out in the evening, as I feel a bit more 'dressy' in it.

Matalan Frill Cold Shoulder Jumper - £14.00
This is the cutest jumper! I have never owned a cold shoulder or frill jumper before. Again this one is really soft and looks great with a suede skirt or a denim pinafore.

I apologise that I was not able to find the links to all of the above jumpers, however, there are so many jumpers out there, I'm sure you could find some similar styles. 

I have my eye on a few more jumpers (not that I need anymore).

Thank you for reading

Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts