April Favourites.

These are the things I have been obsessed with over the last month or so...
Olivia Burton - Vegan Friendly, Black & Rose Gold Bee Watch
I was bought this watch for my Birthday by my fiancé and it is honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever owned. It's rose gold with a black, vegan friendly strap which was one of the reasons I was drawn to it as, all my other watches have metal straps. It has quite a small face which is a massive plus for me because I have really tiny wrists. But the real selling point for me was the Bee in the middle and we all know how much I love Bees. I have had so many compliments on this watch and I honestly spend so much of my time (no pun intended) looking at it, it is honestly beautiful.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau De Parfum
This perfume had been on my wish list for such a long time, I don't know why it takes me so long to try things! I spotted the cutest bottle in the Supermarket around February time for £5.00 and I just thought, why not finally give it a go and I am so glad I did. It is said to have top notes of Bergamot, Lavender and Apple Martini, middle notes of Patchouli, Paperwhites and Creamy Orchid and base notes are Cedarwood, White a
Amber, Sultry Woods and Musk! It is just the perfect everyday perfume for all ages and again I was kindly bought this for my birthday, (maybe I should rename this, What I got for my Birthday). It would honestly suit anyone and it really is 'lovely'.

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Multi-Masking Play Kit
These masks are so bloomin' good. They come in the cutest little tubs which you wouldn't think, would last very long but I'm half way through each of them and I've used them four times! You can use 1, 2 or all 3. I've been using all 3 as per the diagram on the box and they honestly make my skin feel so lovely afterwards. They dry super quickly and I really love the smell. L'Oreal have so many great skincare products and if you're not sure which masks to pick, get these to start with.
  
MAC Cosmetics - Woodwinked Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow 
I have been obsessed with MAC eyeshadows for a few years and I have a constant wish list of Mac products on the go at all times. This one I have had for a while and rediscovered it recently. For anyone that knows me, I love gold eyeshadow, I have a ridiculous amount but this one I love because it's described as a 'Warm Antique Gold.' I only have one other antique gold eyeshadow and I love them. This shade would suit anyone and with a good primer (I use the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly) they last really well.

Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick Chauffeur
If you don't want to spend a lot on a lipstick, this is the most amazing Charlotte Tilbury dupe for 'Pillow Talk'. This is the perfect your lips but better shade, which is my fave. The packaging is also gorgeous, anything in rose gold just looks so expensive. The staying power isn't great but for £3.00, it's the perfect everyday work lipstick.

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
This book is everywhere! Every shop that sells books has it on display and it's all over social media. You really can't get away from it and Instagram is the reason I bought it. It is such a good read, I highly recommend it to everyone. I've written a book review on it so go check it out for more details - here.
As always, thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend
Love.Hx
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog

Comments

Popular Posts