Skincare Routine|| L'Oréal Fine Fowers Range.

Having seen the Face Wash in a couple of IG pics, I decided to look into these products further. Who can resists pale pink packaging as pretty as this?! I have actually really enjoyed using these products so here's a little more about each of them.

L'Oréal Fine Fowers Cleansing Wipes - Rose and Jasmine - For Dry & Sensitive Skin
Cleanses, Soothes, Removes even Waterproof Make-Up
For my first step I've been using these wipes, which smell absolutely amazing. You get 25 per packet and they can be used on your face and eyes. The wipes themselves are textured and feel lovely on my face. I like to use these first to remove my makeup and then to cleanse my face once all makeup traces have gone.

L'Oréal Fine Fowers Gel-Cream Wash - Rose and Jasmine - For Dry & Sensitive Skin
Cleanses, Purifies, Softens
I then move on to the Face Wash. This doesn't have as strong a scent as the wipes, as there is nothing worse than an overpowering scented product for your face. It still smells lovely none the less. The wash itself is a lovely pearlized gel with quite a thick consistency so a little goes a long way. It also washes off really easily and leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean.
  
L'Oréal Fine Fowers Toner - Rose and Jasmine - For Dry & Sensitive Skin
Removes Impurities, Invigorates, Smooths
This is such a big bottle of toner, you really get a lot for your money. Again this product smells amazing, it is literally like flowers in a bottle. After cleansing I use a cotton wool pad to sweep this over my face. It dries really quickly and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky. It also makes my complexion look really smooth and even.

I've been really impressed by these products. The scent is perfect for Spring/ Summer as it is such a floral scent which I absolutely love. I think these are going to be the only products I will be using for the next couple of months.
Thank you for reading and I hope you all had a lovely weekend
Love.Hx
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog

Comments

Popular Posts