Testing Primark Makeup...

I recently did a little Primark makeup haul to see what the quality was like and whether it was worth buying. Here's what I found...

PS...Eyelash Curler - Rose Gold - £1.00
I didn't have very high hopes for this item as it is only £1! I love the colour rose gold so I picked this over the others. I was pleasantly surprised about this curler. It gives a lovely curl, with little effort that really does last all day. I've had compliments about how good my eyelashes looked after using this. I would even say it is better than a more expensive one I have.


PS...Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon - Dusty Rose & Wine - £2.00
These have got really good staying power, I ate and drank whilst wearing these and they stayed pretty well as the colour pay off is really good. I would say however that they do transfer quite easily and are quite drying, so I would only advise wearing these for an evening for example. Surprisingly I did find these really easy to apply.

PS Pro...Blending Brush - £4.00
I'd never used an oval brush before so before I bought a more expensive brand, I purchased this one to see how I got on. The bristles are really soft and packed closely together. It has a flexible head which moves with the contours of your face when applying your makeup. I found this brush really easy to use and it gave a really nice finish to my foundation with no brush marks. I would really recommend the Primark oval brushes.



PS...Nudes Eyeshadow Palette - £4.00
The shades in this palette are seriously dreamy and are all of my go-to goldy, bronzy shades. These are really pigmented eyeshadows and if you use them with a good eyeshadow primer they last a good length of time as well.

I would honestly purchase Primark makeup again, I really was pleasantly surprised by the products. I really love my finds and will be using each of them regularly. 
They would also make really good, reasonably priced stocking fillers - you'd get a lot for your money.

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading
Merry Christmas
Love.Hx

Comments

  1. 😱😱 this is super helpful!! I definitely want to try that nudes palette 😍 I'm new to blogging too! Im finding that the first post is difficult but I think I'm just being a perfectionist 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for my first comment :). You should check out the Primark makeup, it's so cheap and actually really good if you just want a quick makeup look and not bothered about the staying power. Good Luck with your Blogging journey. I've not been doing this very long either but I have to say I am really enjoying it so far. Happy New Year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts