Holiday Series|| Must Have Straw Bag.

So a couple of months ago, everyone went mad over THAT Topshop straw bag that sold out on numerous occasions. I include myself in that because as soon as it became available again, I ordered it and I was so happy. That was until I came to pack it for my holiday and it just would not fit in my case. I was literally so gutted that as soon as I got to the airport I immediately went on the hunt for a more practical bag for travel. I didn't have to look very far because I found this absolute beaut in Accessorize. Although a little on the pricey side compared to some others out there, I was desperate as I had my heart set on taking a straw bag on holiday and let me tell you I am so happy I bought it. As I got it in the airport it had some money off, duty free so that made the purchase a little better :).

Now to the bag itself, it has a zip fastening and a pocket on the inside so super handy and secure. This bag went on every day trip with me whilst I was away and comfortably held my purse, tickets, SPF Lip Balm and my phone. The pattern detail on the front of the bag is also gorgeous and I love the long leather look cross body strap that can be adjusted slightly which is super useful. It is also pretty flat and I managed to carry this to and from my holiday in my hand luggage comfortably because I didn't want to part with it by putting it in my suitcase.
Everyone needs a straw bag and I can't recommend this one enough. You can buy it here.

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts