Holiday Series|| My Top 8 Summer Nail Polish Colours.

So it's a hot summers day and you want to paint your nails but which colour do you go for? There are so many nail polish brands on the high street each with about a million colours. So I thought I would lend a hand and share my favourite summer nail polishes.

Starting my my ultimate favourite, Rimmel's 60 Seconds in 'Coralicious' No.430. I think I have already painted my toes in this colour twice so far this year. It is just the perfect bright shade and looks gorgeous with a tan.

Then we have Rimmel's 60 Seconds in 'Shocker' No.270. This is a really lovely bright pink shade that is slightly metallic. This one and the one above are the ones I definitely reach for the most.

You can't go wrong with a blue polish and I think Rimmel's Rita Ora shade in 'Bestival Blue' No.860 is the perfect slightly darker pastel blue. I have a pair of sandals that this shade matches perfectly with.

I also really like Rimmel's 60 Seconds, Rita Ora, in 'Don't Be Shy' No.323 which is very similar to Shocker but it doesn't have a metallic sheen to it, it's just a flat colour. I always seem to reach for the coral and pinks the most out of all of these.
Now I am not normally a green nail person but the Rimmel's Rita Ora shade in 'Roll in the Grass' is another slightly darker pastel shade which is just beautiful. I also like to sometimes pick 5 pastel shades and paint each toe a different colour.

For something a little different I love the Barry M Molten Metal polish in 'Copper Mine' No.628 which is this super lovely copper shimmer shade that looks lovely with a tan. It is such a lovely colour and we all need a bit of shimmer every now and then.

Again, I'm not normally a purple person, which is odd because it use to be my favourite colour but I really like this polish. It is Rimmel's 60 Seconds, Super Shine in 'Lovey Dovey' No.560. This is my final darker pastel colour by Rimmel.

Lastly, I love the Barry M Nail Paint in 'Peach Melba' No.318. If you're looking for a stand out pale coral shade this is the one you need.

I absolutely love the Rimmel nail polish's, with a base coat, 2 coats of the polish and a top coat these last almost 3 weeks on my toes with no chips which I am seriously impressed with. I'm not sure whether you can still get all of these shades but Rimmel and Barry M have so many to choose from you should be able to find a very similar colour.

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts