The June & July Empties Part 2.

Hello Lovelies, as promised here's part 2 of my empties post, where in June and July I made it my mission to use up as many products as I could.
Here goes...

Herbal Essences Deep Moisture Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner with Coconut Essences
Here's another Coconut product and another I bought for my holiday - told you I loved it (lol). I think this might be my new favourite Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and shiny.
Repurchase? Once the current ones I am using have all gone, I will for sure be buying these

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation (Sample)
I wasn't overly impressed with this sample. I found the foundation went on a little patchy and didn't seem to last very long. When I removed my make-up in the evening there was literally nothing left. So disappointing as I love Charlotte Tilbury products normally.
Repurchase? No :(

Dermalogica Active Moist (Sample)
I bought these little samples to take away with me so I didn't have to take a massive tub or try and get product into a clear tub. I was really impressed with this moisturiser, it soaked into my skin really nicely and my face didn't peel once.
Repurchase? Yes

Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion (Sample)
I had such high hopes for this product. I have quite an oily T Zone which I have been told means my skin won't get as many wrinkles as I age (hmm) but at the minute it is a constant battle. I was really hoping this product would manage to calm some of the oiliness down. It did make my face really matte straight after applying it but after a couple of hours it was shiny again.
Repurchase? No

Primark No.14 Amber Wood & Rose Candle (£1)
I loved the smell of this candle and it burnt really evenly which I was surprised about. I love woody scents and this one was divine. You couldn't really smell it that much when it was burning but it was only £1 so I wasn't expecting much. I also really love candles in tins and jars at the minute and this one actually burnt for quite some time.
Repurchase? I actually got another one of their jar candles in another scent to burn
Rimmel Colour Precise Eyeliner - Up to 24hr Wear
I've been trying to find an eyeliner that is as good as the Kat Von D Tattoo liner but I have not been able to so far. I think I'm just going to have to suck it up and buy it. This one was ok, the applicator is nice and fine and surprising easy to use. I've never been very good with eyeliner as, I lose patients quickly if it doesn't look right first try. I'm not sure I agree with the 24hr wear part and it does print onto your brow bone. It is also doesn't apply very black.
Repurchase? Currently trying another Rimmel eyeliner. If you have any eyeliner suggestions leave me a comment below

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Literally the best mascara I've ever used. I use it everyday and it makes my lashes look long, full and holds a curl. I don't think I'm going to find another mascara to rival this. I do however need to be better at replacing my mascaras and do it more often.
Repurchase? I never throw one away without having a replacement

Guinot Longue Vie Yeux Eye-Lifting Cream (Sample)
I love eye creams. They are so relaxing at the end of a long day, especially if you pop them in the fridge for a couple of minutes before applying!! I really liked this one, it was quite thick but really soothing and lovely to apply. It soaked straight into my skin and left them feeling really hydrated.
Repurchase? I quite enjoy trying different ones however I did really like this

Chloé Nomade Eau de Parfum (Sample)
Who can resist a pretty pale pink perfume, surprisingly I'm not even a huge pink fan. This perfume smells amazing with notes of oak moss, cherry plum and freesia, which has to be one of the loveliest combinations. The bottle of the full size product also looks lovely and chic. If you're after a new scent I would definitely give this a try.
Repurchase? I would consider it in the future but there is a strong possibility that I will become a perfume hoarder if I'm not careful


Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Misteriosa (Sample)
I absolutely love this scent and I've written about it here in another empties post. As soon as I first sprayed it I fell in love with it back at the start of the year and I still love it. Fingers crossed I get another sample soon.
Repurchase? Definitely going on my wish list


Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina (Sample)
This one is the same as the one above but this is a fruity version that comes in a cute pink bottle. Again a lovely scent that I have enjoyed wearing but the above one is the one I would pick hands down every time.
Repurchase? Not this one but I really want to get the one above

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts