The December & January Empties.

So this month I thought I'd do something a little different to my monthly favourites. I always find January to be a bit of a funny month and I don't really have any favourites so, I thought I'd share my empties. I've not done a post like this before and figured I'd give it a go. These product empties I have been hoarding for about the last month and a half. I'm going to do a mixture of Favourites and Empties posts going forward, as I'm a bit of a creature of habit and tend to keep using the same products.

Herbal Essences - Ignite My Colour - Rose Essences Shampoo
This is a shampoo I rediscovered towards the end of last year after having my hair coloured. I have to say, I don't know why I stopped using it! I have very fussy hair and I can only use a few shampoos, that don't leave it looking greasy even after I've washed it! This is also the only shampoo brand I have found that you can still smell during the day.
Repurchase? Yes!

Treacle Moon - The Raspberry Kiss Bath and Shower Gel
As you know from a previous post that I am a huge fan of the Treacle Moon products. This product also lasts a really long time so great value for money. They all smell amazing but this scent it a particular favourite of mine. You can also use them as bubble bath and they do make the most amazing bubbles.
Repurchase? I already have!

B. Skincare - Melting Gel Cleanser
I really like the formulation of this cleanser. It comes out of the packaging as a clear gel and when mixed with water turns to a milky oily consistency. It's really silky on your skin and leaves your face feeling really clean.
Repurchase? Already have and using it at the minute.

B. Skincare - Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes
I've spoken about these wipes so many times before but I just haven't found anything as good as these. They are such amazing value for money. The wipes themselves are really thick and remove all of my makeup with little effort. They are also great for sensitive skin.
Repurchase? Yes!

Nivea - Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover
I have been using this eye-makeup remover for such a long time. I really like the fact that the product separates and you have to shack before use. It glides over the eyelids and removes all of my makeup. I have used so many different brands in the past and I have found that so many of them don't remove all of my makeup but this one really does get everything.
Repurchase? After I've used up the 3 I have in my draw.

Superdrug - Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste
I thought I would give this toothpaste a try as I had heard that Charcoal was great for whitening teeth. I didn't know how good it would be as it is quite cheap but I thought I would give it a try. I can't say that I noticed any difference but it tasted really nice.
Repurchase? Probably not.

Garnier - Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask
I had only used a tissue mask once before and I always seem to forget about trying more. I really like this one, it does, however, freak me out when I look at myself in the mirror!! It feels really soothing on the face and leaves it super soft. I will definitely be buying some more as I would really like to use masks more this year.
Repurchase? For sure.

Superdrug - Refreshing Hydrogel Eye Patches
OMG these eye patches are so relaxing. You just pop them on, sit back and relax. They are great for a Friday night after a long week at work, as they are so soothing and cooling. I can't say that I noticed any difference to my under eyes but they definitely helped me to relax.
Repurchase? Hell Yes!

Right Guard Xtreme Women Invisible 72H Protection Anti-Perspirant
I really love this deodorant but it is so hard to find! I have to purchase it when I eventually find it in the shop whenever I'm out and about and no joke, it is normally the last one.
Repurchase? Definately Yes!

Salvatore Ferragamo - Signorina Misteriosa
I was given this tester by someone at work along with a couple more. As soon as I tried it I fell in love with it. It's one of the only scents I have tried in a while that I can smell through the day and doesn't wear off. It also doesn't give me a headache which is a huge plus for me.
Repurchase? Yes, once I have used all of my testers :).


I hope you enjoyed this post.

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading and Happy Friday.
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts