Treacle Moon Mini Haul.


I love this brand! It's one I have discovered in the last year or so and I haven't used any other shower gel brands in a long time. The bottles are honestly massive at 500ml but they last for ages, well over a month. I use mine daily as a shower gel but they also work as bubble bath and they create the most amazing bubbles and the scents are just lovely. These are a few of my favourite scents...

The Raspberry Kiss - Bath & Shower Gel - raspberry is a scent I have become obsessed with recently. I absolutely love it.

One Ginger Morning - Bath & Shower Gel - This is such a zesty flavour and great in the morning. Definitely, one to wake you up :).

The Honeycomb Secret - Bath & Shower Gel - I love Bees so, I was always going to love this scent and just look at the bottle! Smells good as well.

My Coconut Island - Hand & Nail Balm - I'm always a bit wary of new hand creams as I don't like ones that leave your hands feeling greasy but my hands drink this up. You only need a little as it goes a long way and it leaves your hand smelling amazing and so soft. Coconut has been a scent I have loved for a long time so, this was always going to be my first choice handcream scent.

The Raspberry Kiss - Hand & Nail Balm - Following the discovery of the raspberry scent shower gel, I had to buy the Hand Balm and I'm so glad I did! This sits on my desk and gets used very regularly.
These products have the cutest names and the cutest stories on the front. This brand is available at Tesco and Waitrose and I highly recommend you check it out. There are 14 shower gel scents to pick from, there aren't as many Hand Balm scents but you're sure to find one you like. They are all Vegetarian and Vegan-Friendly.

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts