Luna Cinema Experience.


In 2017, I was given the opportunity to go to the Luna Cinema for the first time and how could I turn down anything Potter related?! So myself, my partner and my parents all spent a Sunday evening in a park, in the dark, watching Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, as you do.


It started at 6.30pm and the evenings were just starting to get darker earlier, so it was going to get chilly. Therefore we went prepared with the essentials; hats, gloves, scarves, warm winter coats and blankets to snuggle under. Don't worry I took a selection of sweets, whats the point in watching a film without sweets eh?!

We arrived early with our picnic blanket and picnic chairs, to ensure we got a good position. Once we had had our tickets checked, we were given a free complimentary cookie and I mean, who doesn't like free food?


If you forget to take something, don't worry they have you covered. They have a Bar Service, a Sicilian Food stand, they also have blankets and backrests for sale.

Even though I know the film almost word for word I have to say, watching it in such a unique way was like watching it for the first time, all over again and I absolutely loved every minute. At one point, I looked up and the stars were twinkling overhead, which was just magical (no pun intended).

I would highly recommend you check it out in 2018.


Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts