January Wrap Up.


Can you believe it is almost February and one month into 2018 already, which is crazy! At the start of this year, I did some planning for some new blog ideas and the first one I want to do monthly going forward, is a 'Monthly Wrap Up'. That way, if you missed any of my posts from earlier in the month, they are all summarised in one place. Here's January's...

This post is about, you guessed it, my first Luna Cinema Experience. If you haven't heard of the Luna Cinema, they are an outdoor cinema that set up in places all over the country and they show some amazing films. I went to see, my favourite Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Click the link above to see how I got on.

In this post, I thought it would be fun to talk about my favourite nude lipsticks. It's not until I came to write this, that I realised just how many lip products I own and these were just my favourites! Have a read and leave a comment, to let me know yours. 

Here I spoke about a brand I have really loved over the last 6 months or so. The products are such great value for money and all smell amazing. Click the link above to see what I say about each product/ scent.

Finally, this is my most recent addition to my blog and another idea I wanted to write this year; My Empties. These I saved up for just over a month. I really enjoyed writing this one and I'm already making a start on my next one.

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts