Favourite Nude Lipsticks.


This is a quick round-up of my Nude Lipstick collection and a little about each one.

1. Tanya Burr Cosmetics - Strawberry Milkshake Lip Balm
Smells amazing and gives a lovely hint of colour

2. No7 BB Lips Beauty Balm - Ballerina
This makes your lips feel really soft and gives a subtle hint of colour - great if I'm in a rush and also good to keep in my handbag

3. Clinique Pop Lipstick - Nude Pop
This one is such a lovely colour. I got this with a magazine, so its smaller than a full-size lipstick which makes it perfect for slipping into my handbag

4. Barry M - 168
This is a really lovely formula but I have a slight love-hate relationship with this lipstick. Some days it can look really nice and others it just doesn't look right on me. 

5. MUA Lipstick  - Shade 14 Bare
This lipstick is great for putting on when you just need a bit of colour. It's really cheap so the staying power isn't great but it's such a nice shade, that that doesn't bother me

6. L'Oreal Color Riche - JLo's Nude
This is my number one lipstick of all time. This is the colour I always reach for, for any occasion. L'Oreal lipsticks have a real 'sweetie' smell which I love

7. Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipstick - Sunday Walk
I've not worn this lipstick yet and have only swatched it but I'm planning on wearing it for my next date night

8. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor - 630 Seduction
I call this my 'Saturday Lip', as this seems to be the product I pick to wear on a Saturday, 9 times out of 10. It is one of the few matte lip products I own and the staying power is really good. The colour is lovely as well

 9. Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipstick - Bear Hug
Don't Tanya's products just have the cutest names. This is such a classic nude colour and I just know I am going to get loads of wear out of it

10. L'Oreal Color Riche - Nude Gold Obsession
L'Oreal lipsticks are one of my favourite brands and I love their Gold Obsession range. It takes a lovely shade of lipstick and with the addition of gold glitter it makes it that bit more special

11. MAC Lustre Lipstick - Viva Glam V
The money from the sale of the Viva Glam range is donated to the MAC AIDS fund which I think is great. This is such a wearable shade for any occasion and has a real shine

12. MAC Matte Lipstick - Velvet Teddy
This is the Kylie Jenner lipstick that everybody wanted and it sold out on numerous occasions. Once the hype had died down, my partner bought me this and honestly it looks good on anyone, no wonder it was so popular

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts