MUA Make-Up Review.


I've been using MUA makeup for a while as my everyday 'work' makeup because I don't like using my more expensive brands. It is actually really good quality but really cheap, bonus. I think this brand is perfect for just that reason or if you want to experiment more without splashing out on expensive items right away. This brand would also be really good for someone who wants to build up their makeup collection on a budget and still get some amazing products.
All of these products total £28.00, how good is that!!

Eyeshadow Palette - Burning Embers - £8.00
The colours in this palette are so dreamy! For £8.00 you get 25 eyeshadows - how good is that! You get a nice mixture of shimmer and matte shades and the eye looks you can create with this palette are endless. I would recommend you use a good primer underneath as they don't last all day on their own but a good primer makes them last longer.

Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder - Pink Shimmer - £3.00
This highlighter is such a beautiful pinky shade and super pigmented. You only need a tiny amount as it goes a long way. I also really love the swirly pattern as well. It's also really pretty once applied and I get loads of comments when I wear it.

Prism Highlighter - Polarised Green - £4.00
Again this highlighter is really pigmented however you only need a little bit otherwise, you can end up looking a bit green. They do lots of other lovely shades of this highlighter that you can pick from and they all look lovely. Again, I always receive compliments when I've used this.

Mosaic Blush - £3.00 - I think Pixel Perfect Multi-Blush is the updated version
I really love this blush and it is one I reach for a lot. The mixture of colours in this blush creates a really subtle hint of colour on your cheeks, that you can build up if you want to. I don't think you can get this particular blusher anymore but they do have an updated version available, which looks just as lovely, if not better.

Amplify Mascara Black - £3.00
This mascara is perfect if you want a natural lash look. The wand is amazing for separating and coating every lash. With this mascara, you can build up for a more dramatic look but I think you would need quite a few layers to achieve this. I do think this would make a really good lower lashline mascara or if you want a barely-there/ natural makeup look. One downside, however, after wearing this to work a couple of times, it doesn't seem to last the whole day.

Skin Define Matte Perfect Foundation - £4.00 
This is my new favourite foundation! I wasn't expecting great things from this product as it is only £4.00 but oh my, I love it. One pump goes such a long way and it lasts really well. It applies like a dream with a brush and doesn't end up patchy. It also gives my face a really healthy glow. It does claim to be matte but nothing is going to keep the shine off of my face, no matter how hard I try. I am still obsessed with it though and it is the only foundation I wore in February and in March so far.

MUA Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - £2.00
I have to say, out of all of the products I picked up, I was a little disappointed by this one. Once I have filled in my brows I like to put a clear gel over the top to set them for the day. However this one looks like it is full of product but once you take the brush out, it seems to wipe all the product off and the brush feels dry. I have tried it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to set my brows at all.

Lipstick - 14 Bare - £1.00
This is one of my main go-to lipsticks when I can't decide on a lip product to wear. It is the perfect nude lip shade and really good for everyday wear. It is also really nourishing on the lips and not drying at all. The staying power isn't all that good but that won't stop me wearing it as I love it so much.

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts