Wilko Health & Happiness Planner.

How cute is this planner that I picked up in Wilko for only £2.50!! I had wanted a planner like this for some time but didn't want to spend too much on one, as I am the sort of person that will fill in a page and then forget. So I was super excited when I stumbled upon this in my local store. It is such a cute metallic pale green shade with gold gridding to create this really simple but effective cover. It also has neutral tones throughout the planner, which I find really calming as you don't want too many bright colours in a planner like this. Always fun to use a brightly coloured pen or pens though.

I love buttons and I have done for as long as I can remember and this notebook fastens with elastic around a grey button on the front, which I just think is the cutest. I do however think that the elastic and button should have been gold or green to stick with the colours of the cover. It also has a bookmark ribbon to mark the page which is super handy to have.
So inside, it has six sections, Mood, Happiness, Sleep, Mindfulness, Healthy Lifestyle and a Notes section. Each of the six sections starts with an inspiring quote which I think it just lovely and a page of instructions, that show you what to do for each part and examples of what you need to write.

Here is each section in a little more detail;
Mood
For this section, you write down a word that best describes your emotion/ feeling for the day and then what you've been up to. This way you can then start to see if there is a pattern or events that have impacted your mood. It's always so good to reflect on good days and bad to help us grow. There is also a box in this section where you can write what you are thankful for that week which is always nice to look back on.

Happiness
Here you get a double page spread to write down goals that will help to make you happier. The pages are broken down into sections with questions to answer; Goal, Date started, Measuring, Planning, Why it's important, When will it be achieved, Reward, Goal reached date and Comments. It's always good to have goals and things you want to work towards. I particularly think having 'Happiness' goals is such a good idea and not something you would think about when setting goals for yourself. It is also a good idea to write goals down instead of keeping them in your head all the time. Think of them, write them down and clear your mind so you have room to focus on each one at a time.

Sleep
In this section, you're thinking you just log your sleep but it is so much more than that. Here you get to write down, when you went to bed, the time you woke up, hours of sleep, sleep quality, whether you got up in the night, any sleep comments and then what you dreamed about. Dreams have always fascinated me and I love looking up the meanings of them. It is also fun to write them down so you can look back at them in the future. All of these things will help you to identify whether there are any patterns with your sleep routine.

Mindfulness
It is so important to appreciate the little things in life and Mindfulness is such a good skill to learn to achieve this. We are a generation who are constantly looking at screens, we all need to learn to "live in the now" more often. Here you pick three mundane activities that you do every day, take a couple of minutes to 'focus on the now'  and write down the things you are feeling, seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting.

Healthy Lifestyle
Your health is a huge part of happiness. On these pages, you can write down the steps you have walked for the day if you wear a fitness tracker, what exercise you have done, times you have eaten, what you ate and the calories. By writing all of these things down on a daily basis you can quickly see again any patterns with unhealthy eating and it is a nice reminder to do some exercise as it won't feel good to leave sections empty because you haven't done them.

Notes
This section really speaks for itself. I always find a notes section really handy in this sort of planner as all of the pages are set out for a particular task, it is sometimes nice to have a space to jot down anything else you want to record or remember.

Wilko has such a cute range of planners and notebooks this season for really little money. I would recommend you check them out if you are looking for one. I hope you found this post useful. It really is such a cute and simply notebook, that is so easy to follow once you make a little time to complete the sections which in turn is time spent on you.
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

  1. What a cool planner. I’m always looking for ways to be more organized and this seems like a great idea. Do you have any other organization tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you very much for your comment. I had not written a post like this before so, I am so pleased you found it useful. What sort of tips would you like to see on my blog? I was thinking of doing a, how to pack for a city break post later this year. Let me know any ideas and I'll see what I can do :). Comment here or comment on the pic for this post on my Instagram love.h23blog.
      Love.H

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts