First Glossier Purchase.

Hi everyone, ok so these I purchased quite a while ago but I wanted to use the products for a couple of months before I wrote about them. So let's get started...

I don't remember the last time I was so excited about a parcel arriving - honestly it was ridiculous! I had seen so much about Glossier on Social Media that I wanted to see what all the hype was about.
Firstly let's start with the packaging, the products come in the cutest bag which is basically a resealable freezer bag with pink bubble wrap inside but it works and I just love it. The next time I go away this is the bag I'm taking my makeup away in, I absolutely love it. It also comes with Glossier stickers which I have not seen a brand do before and I love jazzing up my Milky Jelly Cleanser with stickers to make it more personal and unique to me. Even the box it came in, I didn't really want to throw away.
So the products, firstly I want to talk about the Milky Jelly Cleanser. Again I love the packaging of this product in its little pump top bottle. I only use one pump to wash my face which is enough. It is quite a thick consistency which is really nice as you feel like you are using a really special product each time. I don't like to use it every day as, I have other cleansers I also like but I keep this as my 'special' cleanser for days I feel like treating my skin. It also smells really nice and it really leaves your skin feeling really soft & clean. It is also really good for removing makeup.

The Birthday Balm Dot Com - again just look at the packaging with all that shimmer! Every girl loves a bit of shimmer in their life. This is a really thick untinted balm with a hint of shimmer and I love to put this on my lips before bed and the excess on my cuticles. There are also many uses for this balm, everybody needs this in their skincare routine. It is such a lovely consistency and lasts really well.
I really want to try the Cloud Paints next (the names <3) as these look super lovely and natural. Leave a comment and let me know your favourite Glossier product.

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts