Glossier Product Update.

Hi Lovelies. I'm back with an updated Glossier Post. A couple of months ago I posted about my first Glossier purchase (here it you've not seen it). If you've not heard of Glossier, where have you been? It's literally all over the internet and rightly so because everything I have tried so far I've been really impressed with. So to recap I already had the Milky Jelly Cleaner and the Birthday Cake Balm Dot Com. I have had a Glossier Wish List on my phone for ages but I just didn't know what to try next. I decided to do a bit of YouTube research and everyone loves the Boy Brow and the Cloud Paints so I thought lets try them next, so here's what I think of them...
The Boy Brow has to be the cutest product. Again the order came with stickers which I have obviously used to jazz mine up a bit :). I got mine in the brown and I can honestly say I love it. It has the cutest brush to apply the product with, which is so easy to use. This held my brows in place all day and also gave them loads more definition. There was also quite a bit of product left when I came to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I think this is a product that is going to be firmly in my makeup bag from now on.
The Cloud Paint is again just as adorable. It comes in the cutest box and is in the sweetest tube. I got mine in the shade Haze which I was worried was going to be too dark but I needn't have worried as it is beautiful. You literally need the smallest amount of product so these are super value for money as, they will last for ages! I had lots of comments when I wore this about how healthy and lovely my skin looked and I can only put it down to this blusher. Seriously love it and I'm quite tempted to try some of the other shades.
If you've not tried any Glossier product and you like the more natural makeup look I would highly recommend this brand. You get free shipping when you spend over £25.00 and everything comes so well packaged. The products also come in the signature pink pouch, which lets be honest most people now use instead of a normal makeup bag. All the products are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and paraben free so, suitable for all skin types. The products are also not tested on animals. Seriously what's not to love.
I've now got my eye on the Face Mask Duo, Invisible Shield, Haloscope and the Stretch Concealer - might have to add them to, dare I say it, my Christmas List :).

I hope you found this post useful and as always thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts