Haircare|| Forest & Shore Hallelujah Hair Oil.

So the super lovely girls at Forest & Shore sent me their Hallelujah Hair Oil to try. I'll be honest, I've bought hair oils in the past in a bid to look after my locks but I generally forget I have them and use them once in a blue moon. This one however I have been using once a week to give my hair a bit more care and attention.

And is it any wonder, with a blend of Olive, Sesame, Coconut, Arnica, Rosemary and Lavender essential oils which might sound like a strange mixture but trust me it smells i-n-c-r-e-d-b-l-e, you have to try it! It comes in this gorgeous glass bottle with a glass dropper which I'll be honest, is so fun to use and it is 100% certified Organic, Vegan, Handmade and Cruelty Free!!

There are two ways to use this product; after washing your hair or as an overnight treatment. I've not tried this overnight but I will definitely be giving it a go some time soon. I pop two of the tiniest drops of oil into the palm of my hand, warm the oil up and run through the ends of my hair and dry as normal. It honestly leaves my hair so silky and smooth.
Finally the packaging. As mentioned above it comes in a glass bottle which I might add is huge, definitely amazing value for money, it just feels so special when you take it out of the box and the box itself is seriously beautiful. It is made from thick textured card and decorated with the most gorgeous illustrations. All the wordings are kept very clean and simple and you really know what you are getting with this product.

This product is available to order on Amazon here and if easy haircare is what you're after I urge you to check this out - you won't be disappointed. Get it quick as this product sells out regularly, it is that good.

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

  1. Ooh these products sound so lovely! My favourite hair brand is honestly Pantene, even though hairdressers don't like it! But this brand is new to me, very lovely post!

    -Sophie xx
    Cherries & Perfume 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment <3. I would recommend you check this hair oil out it is divine. Love.H x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts