Top Autumn/ Winter Nail Colours.

 Autumn has to be the most colourful time of the year. Who doesn't like the amazing colours of leaves that are starting to turn and the shops starting to put out their amazing jumpers, cardigans, boots and coats.

I'll be honest after a couple of weeks of hot weather, I lose the ability to dress myself. I literally don't know what to wear in Summer. Autumn and Winter are when I feel like I semi know what I am doing. Throw on a lovely jumper, jeans and boots and you always look stylish. Autumn is when the Burgundy's, Mustard's, Green's and Brown's start to emerge which lets be honest are just the perfect cosy shades and I'm all about being cosy.

Autumn is generally the time I put my toe nails to bed; I remove the nail polish and leave them to 'breathe' until next Spring. I get my fingernails done every three weeks professionally with Shellac but I still wanted to share my favourite autumn shades with you.
Dark Purple - Rimmel's Rita Ora shade in 'Midnight Rendezvous' No.613
As we move away from Summer and into Autumn, purple is a lovely transition colour. It's still quite a happy colour whilst starting to bring an autumnal feel to your nails.

Blue - Maybelline's Color Show in 'Shock Wave' No. 180
I love blue nails all year round but autumn is when I like to start wearing dark blues and navies. Blue nails go with most outfits as well and are nice to wear if you don't like really dark nails.

Red - Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine in 'It's The Cherry On Top' No.321
I love red nails. They are just so classy and classic, whatever the shade. Red is a colour I pick all year round, during the summer I go for the brighter reds and during Autumn and Winter this is when I go for the darker.

Glitter - Sinful Colors in 'Queen of Beauty' No.923| Tanya Burr Cosmetics in 'Glitters & Gold' & Sleigh Bells'
As we edge closer and closer to Christmas I love glitter nails. I like a touch of sparkle on my ring finger every now and again but Christmas is when I tend to go all out glitter.
Dark Brown, Plum and Black
I was so surprised when I went to write this post that I don't have these colours in my collection! These shades, apart from Reds, are my ultimate Autumn nail colours.

I'm not sure whether you can still get all of these shades but there are so many nail polish brands that you'll for sure be able to find a very similar colour.

Let me know your favourite Autumn/ Winter nail colours below.
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts