Skincare|| The Body Shop's Almond Milk and Honey Products.

Honey scents always remind me of Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh was literally my childhood, I watched the same Videos (yes videos) over and over to the point where my mum knew them word for word. I actually got this set as a late Christmas present and I absolutely love it. I'd not had anything from The Body Shop in such a long time so I was so excited to try this. I don't have 'very' dry skin but I do have skin that's on the sensitive side and this is so nourishing.
The Calming and Protecting Hand Cream which claims to calm and relieve the feeling of tightness and itchiness of dry skin. I work in an office all day in air conditioning and I do notice my hand getting really dry throughout the day. So, before bed I reach for this as this soaks into my hands almost immediately and doesn't leave them feeling sticky which is a massive plus for me. I love the scent and the packaging is so aesthetically pleasing, I love hand creams in foil tubes and because of the size it is so handy to throw in your bag and go. I will be checking out The Body Shop hand creams for sure when this runs out.
The Body Butter is another lovely product, the tub is the cutest size which makes it perfect for travel. It still has the lovely honey scent but it's not as strong as the hand cream. It's quite a thick consistency and a little goes a long way but again it doesn't leave your skin sticky but leaves it smooth and healthy looking.
Finally the Shower Cream is amazing, I mean just look at that adorable bottle. Again it has the lovely honey scent and is a really milky consistency. It seriously left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. I think I'm going to really enjoy using this products. I think this set will be perfect to use on hot days and also during colder weather when you're skin just needs that little bit more hydration and care.
I think this set or any similar from The Body Shop would make a lovely Christmas gift for anyone. I was so excited when I received mine.
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog

Comments

  1. I have the hand cream. My mom gave it me - I didn’t realise there was more in the range. Will have to have a look as the smell is gorgeous. Everyone loves it when I put some on at work. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment <3. I loved the hand cream and I was so upset when I finished it. The range is so gorgeous, I would recommend you check it out. Body Shop products are so lovely. Love.H x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts