My Winter Eyeshadow Palette Collection.

I thought I'd give you a quick round up of all my warm tone palettes that I love during the colder months, as these are my favourite ever shades.

MUA Eyeshadow Palettes in Romantic Efflorescence and Heaven & Earth
I have so many of these MUA palettes as I love them for everyday. This one however, is slightly out of my comfort zone as it has quite a few purple and dark shades which aren't generally my go to.

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Goodnight Sweetheart 1030
This palette is beautiful with mostly shimmer shades as I love a bit of sparkle and the tones are perfect for everyday or build them up for an evening look.

Maybelline Palettes in The Burgundy Bar & The Nudes
I've spoken about this palette before a while ago here. Check it out to see what I think in full. I love all the metal shimmer shades which are all so beautifully pigmented.

MUA Palette in Rusted Wonders
This is the cutest little palette which would be so good for travel. The shades are really pigmented and shimmery however they don't have the best lasting power which I find ok for everyday use.

NYX Palette in Warm Neutrals
I bought this palette a couple of months ago as I just fell in love with it. It is the perfect Autumn/ Winter palette with a mix of matte and shimmer shades. The only down side is the first 3 are all very similar shades so could have been used for another warm shade.
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts