Maybelline Burgandy Bar Review.



I had been looking at this palette for such a long time after first seeing it on Instagram. A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be bought this palette by my partner and it is beautiful. I have a few palettes in my collection but within them, there are so many shades I would never wear. This is one thing that puts me off of expensive palettes, as I would only be paying for the use of about half a palette. This one, however, doesn't have a single shade I wouldn't use.


I am a huge fan of eyeshadow and I wear it every day. My go-to shades are Gold, Bronze, Rose Golds etc - basically, all 'metal' shades that are seriously glittery and this palette ticks all the boxes. All the shades are really pigmented, which means the shades are really buildable.

There are so many ways you can wear these eyeshadows, single, duo, trio and quads as shown on the back which I think is really helpful. The palette also comes with the standard applicator which I haven't tested, as I don't tend to use the ones that come with products, as I like to use my trusty brushes.


This palette cost £11.99 which I think is really good for the product you get. It would make a really good stocking filler for a makeup lover. 


Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading & Merry Christmas
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts