Candle Empties.

I thought I'd do a different Empties post this week. I am a huge candle lover, I have candles of all shapes and sizes and price points. My husband thinks I'm mad because I don't like burning my expensive candles, I simply like to enjoy the look of them, also who can afford to replace a Jo Malone candle on a regular basis.

One of the best places to buy candles is Homesense, they sell candles for every season and scent. They also have some of the cutest and unique packaging.

I burn candles a lot during the winter months so we have a few to get through. I don't think I've ever bought the same candle twice as the choice is crazy in the shops.
Home Inspirations by Yankee Candle - Holiday Magic
This candle smelt amazing and just like Christmas, it also burnt pretty evenly. I love these as you get the strong burning scent of a Yankee candle without the cost.

Zoella Candle - Daisy Picking
I bought this when it was offer. It didn't have an overly strong scent but I loved the look of the packaging and it burnt really evenly with barely anything left in the bottom.

Everyday Luxe Home Fragrance Farmers Market Candle
I loved this candle, it was the nicest pumpkin scent and I loved the cute packaging with the gold lid. The only annoying thing is it burnt really evenly but it ran out of wick leaving quite a lot of candle still in the bottom.

Next Kir Royale Fragranced Candle
I was super impressed with this candle. Next always do the nicest scents and this one didn't disappoint. It also seemed to burn for ages and also burnt so evenly, there was barely anything left in the bottom so you get a lot of candle for your money. My only pet peeve is that they never seem to stick the stickers on the front straight lol.

Woodland Wick Crackling Natural Wooden Wick Orange and Cinnamon
I really enjoyed burning this candle and I loved the subtle crackle noise it created. The scent was lovely however you couldn't really smell it when it was burning which was disappointing. It did last for ages though, it seemed to burn and burn and burn. Again though loads of the candle left on the sides as it didn't burn evenly at all.
Leave me a comment and let me know your favourite candles. 

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.hblog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts