First Nip+Fab Purchase.

So I did it! I finally made my first Nip+Fab purchase. I decided to start with the Nip+Fab Exfoliating Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads. I had heard so many things about these pads and had seen them mentioned by quite a few people but it had never occurred to me they would be worth buying.
Then one day I was doing some google research, as I was fed up with the way my skin looked. A few years back I replaced milk with soy milk as I have never liked the taste of milk. I thought I had found a nice alternative but I ended up with these tiny bumps on my cheeks. They never developed into spots, they just stayed under the surface and I tried so much to get rid of them.
I had just started to give up hope when I read a few reviews of these wipes and decided it was worth a try. I had been using these for about a week and I wasn't expecting miracles but in just a week I had noticed a massive difference. My right cheek was almost completely smooth and the left was well on its way. You get 60 wipes per tube and I've been using mine twice a day so definitely a months worth. You just sweep them over your face and that's it. I also had comments on how good my skin was looking.
Its now been a couple of months and I have to say my skin has been transformed!! These will always be in my skincare routine from now on - I would highly recommend them.

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts