Top 10 Makeup Products.

these are the ones I couldn't live without and come back to time and time again.
1. MAC Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation
I love this foundation! It makes my face look flawless and really healthy and it lasts really well too
2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Ivory 10
This concealer really brightens under my eyes and conceals blemishes really well
3. I Heart Makeup, Blushing Hearts - Queen of Hearts
This is a dupe for a more expensive brand at a fraction of the price. It's such a lovely shade and gives such a nice glow to my cheeks
4. Tanya Burr Selfie Story Sculpt Eyebrow Pencil - Medium
This pencil is so easy to use and has transformed the way I fill in my brows
5. Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
This is such a good primer base for your eyelids and makes my eyeshadow last so much longer. It's also lovely to wear on its own with liner
6. Mac Lustre Eyeshadow - Honey Lust
OMG, this eyeshadow! It's so pigmented and seriously glittery. I like to wear this day and night and I receive so many compliments every time I wear it
7. Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner - Black 1
I've been using this liner for such a long time. I like to use the below eyeliner first to line my lashline and then use this over the top, which gives it extra staying power
8. Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - 001 Black
This eyeliner lasts so well and goes on really nicely on my lashline and waterline
9. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - Intense Black
This has been my favourite mascara for such a long time. It coats and separates my eyelashes really well and I've been asked on numerous occasions which mascara I use
10. L'Oreal Paris Privee Color Riche Lipstick - JLo's Nude
This is my go-to lip colour for both day and night, 'your lips but better'. It also smells really good as well
It wasn't until I wrote this that I realised, all of my favourites can almost create a whole look!
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts