Top 10 Skincare Products.

I have a love/hate relationship with my skin. When I was a teenager, I had really bad skin and I do get the occasional breakout even now, so I'm always a bit wary of trying new products. These are the products I always have in my bathroom...

1. Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover
This is the best eye makeup remover I have found. I used to use the 'No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover' but at £8.50 a time, I set about finding an alternative and oh my have I found it. I would go as far to say that this Nivea product is better. It removes all of my eye makeup and with no effort (big thumbs up)
 

2. Tea Tree Witch Hazel Blemish Stick
This has been my go-to blemish stick for so long and I should maybe do some research on some others. I love putting this on before bed on the occasions I need it and by the morning my blemish has shrunk, which makes it easier to cover


3. Garnier Soothing Botanical Toner with Rose Water

The benefits of Rose Water are insane... it is an anti-inflammatory to help with redness, helps acne and other skin problems. It also helps with removing oil and dirt and unclogs pores. I did quite a lot of research into Rose Water, as I was always being told by various people, that I should use a toner after cleansing. However, for such a long time whatever toner I used, it would make my face really hot and red. For a couple of years, I used the Boots Botanic Rose Spritz Toner but they recently changed the packaging and doubled the price :(. Then Garnier brought out their Rose range right on time and I have used this ever since. It does sometimes make my face feel a bit sticky but apart from that, no red skin, win!




4. B. Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes

I spoke about these wipes in my B. Skincare review, so check it out if you want to know more about the brand. I love these wipes, they feel really thick and expensive but they're really not (£1.49). I use these at the end of the day to remove my makeup and cleanse at the same time before I wash my face. I love them.


5. Sanctuary Spa Wet Skin Moisture Miracle
I am rubbish at remembering to moisturise, I hate the feel of moisturiser on my skin and I hate greasy hand cream. So when I find a body or hand cream I like, I stick with it. I'd heard about shower oils etc before and wanted to see whether that would make a difference to my hatred of moisturising. I was actually on a weekend away in York back in July of last year, when I noticed an advert for this product in Boots and I've used it ever since. It is so easy to use and you don't know it's on your skin. You put it on when you're skin is still wet from the shower or bath and that's it. It smells incredible too.

6. Boots Essential Cucumber Eye Gel
This eye gel I have been using for so long. I love putting this on at the end of a long day as it's so cooling and soothing under the eye. Honestly trust me in the summer months, pop this in the fridge for a little while before applying...bliss

7. Good Things Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask
Manuka Honey has very similar properties as Rose Water, so gets a thumbs up from me. I have to be honest, this product doesn't smell very nice and you feel as if you are just putting clay all over your face. However the way your skin feels afterwards is lovely; it feels so soft, looks brighter and your pores look smaller

8. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
This isn't something I remember to use that often. I've used a couple of scrubs in the past and they've been quite a thick consistency and trying to get it out of the tubs with nails is a nightmare, you get more under your nails than anything. This scrub is quite a liquidy consistency so, so much easier to get out of the tub and I love the zesty smell

9. Nivea Raspberry Rosé Lip Butter
This lip butter goes everywhere with me and is probably the only product I own more than one of. I have one in my handbag at all times and one on my desk. It honestly calms sore, cold lips so quickly in the colder months. I sometimes like to wear it instead of a lip product, as it gives your lips such a lovely sheen

10. Treacle Moon 'The Honeycomb Secret' Bath and Shower Gel
I am a little obsessed with Bees, I find them absolutely fascinating and I just love them, so this scent is one of my favourites from this brand. Treacle Moon is a brand I discovered last year and it is such good value for money. I use mine as shower gels and it lasts for ages but you can use them to create amazing bubbles in your bath, 2 products in 1! They also all smell amazing. I have also written a post on this brand as well if you want to have a read.

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog & Twitter - @Love_H23blog
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts