Christmas Homeware Haul.


Everything is so much prettier this time of year! I thought I would do a mini homeware haul as I have made a couple of purchases recently with Christmas in mind. Most of the items came from HomeSense which is honestly the most amazing place to go for seasonal items for example Halloween and Christmas.
Here's what I bought...

Tree Shaped Serving Platter - Sainsbury's
Myself and my partner have a tradition on Christmas Eve, where we watch a Christmas film whilst eating camembert, warm rolls, party food etc. So I thought this year this dish would be perfect to serve our food on.

Christmas Scene Bowl - HomeSense
The same as the above purchase, I bought this to use on Christmas Eve. It has the most gorgeous Christmas scene design and being a lover of this time of year, I thought it was only right that I had some Christmas themed tableware.

DW Home Winter Frost Candle - HomeSense
I love candles and HomeSense really does have the biggest selection I have ever seen in a shop. I can spend so long smelling them all and choosing the ones I like. I picked this one up on my last visit, it's by DW Home, who are a great candle brand. I thought this one was really cute with its silver, glitter lid and snowflake pattern.

4 Glasses - HomeSense
I have a very full glasses cupboard now but these were too pretty to leave in the shop!
 

I bought four- one with multicoloured confetti, one with gold spots, one with gold stars and the final one has dainty gold feathers.
They look so pretty in the cupboard!


Berry Garland - Sainsbury's
I have been wanting to buy a Garland for a couple of years but until this year I haven't really had anywhere to put one. As soon as I saw this one, I knew it would be perfect and I love the way it looks.

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading and Merry Christmas
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts