My Top 10 Christmas Films...

I am a HUGE lover of Christmas. I am not ashamed to admit, that I start my Christmas shopping in September and I have been known to listen to Christmas music in June. I really wanted to share my Top 10 Christmas Films with you. In no particular order, these are the ones I watch every year...

1. The Muppet Christmas Carol
I have watched this film every year, without fail, for as long as I can remember - I just love it

2. Love Actually
Can you believe this came out 14 years ago!
I think this film is brilliant and the cast is amazing. This, however, doesn't get watched at Christmas, this one is watched in November in the lead up to Christmas, just like the film

3.The Santa Clause
Growing up, myself and my brother loved this film. We would watch it every year and turn our parent's dining room chairs into the sleigh. I always wanted to be one of the elves who could fly!

4. Father Christmas
I love Raymond Briggs and the next 3 films are his. I love the idea of Father Christmas going off on his summer holidays and then coming back in time for 'Another Bloomin' Christmas'

5. The Snowman
I don't think I need to say much about this one, as it's a classic and such a sweet story

6. The Snowman and the Snow Dog
This was created for the 30th Anniversary of the Original Short Film (above) and what a lovely film it is, with the sweetest story

7. The Polar Express
Oh my gosh, I want to go on this train. It's a lovely story, with the greatest voice overs (mostly Tom Hanks) and is perfect to watch on Christmas Eve

8. Arthur Christmas
I love the technology Santa has in this film and the fact that Santa's son (I didn't know he had a son lol) has to deliver the 'forgotten child's present

9.Elf
What an absolute classic that everyone knows. It's so funny and also endearing at the same time

10. Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
Beauty and the Beast is my favourite classic Disney film and always has been, so it was no surprise this was in my Christmas favourites

Let me know your favourites.
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading and Merry Christmas
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts