My Christmas Reading List...

I decided this year, I wanted some festive books to read through the month of December, so this is a quick blog about the ones I plan on reading this month...

1. Tanya's Christmas - Tanya Burr
I have been so good, not looking through this book yet! Don't get me wrong, I have flicked through the pages but I really wanted to save it to read properly in December. From what I have seen, it is honestly beautiful. I absolutely loved Tanya's two previous books, so I have high hopes for this one but, to be honest, based on the front cover, I don't think I'm going to be disappointed. The photos are gorgeous

2. The Christmasaurus - Tom Fletcher
I bought this book last December and ran out of time to read it. It didn't feel right reading it after Christmas, so I have saved it all year. I know this is a children's book but who's to say adults can't enjoy these books as well! I'm really looking forward to reading this book and it still has the new book smell which I love

3. The Great Christmas Knit Off - Alexandra Brown

I bought this and the next book, in my local second-hand bookshop a little while ago. I read this sort of book all the time, I call them cosy, homey books, that means I can escape to another world with happy endings. I'm looking forward to reading this one


4. Miracle On 5th Avenue - Sarah Morgan
I've put this book last as I'm predicting I may not get to read this one this year but I will try. December is always such a busy month and I really want to read the above books first. I really like the storyline of this book, might be predictable but I don't mind that


Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading & Merry Christmas
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts