My November Favourites...


1. Book - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll.
I love all of the previous Puffin in Bloom books with the Anna Bond illustrations and I stumbled across this one, when scrolling through book websites. I knew the story but I had never read it and figured as it's a classic, I should probably give it a go. I read this in a couple of evenings and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Illustrations are honestly beautiful and it would make a lovely addition to any bookshelf.

2. Jewellery - H&M Dream Catcher Necklace.
I was bought this cute little necklace a couple of months ago before I went on my summer holiday. I don't like to take my 'nice' jewellery away with me and like to buy cheaper items to wear, however this necklace has since been a firm favourite and has been worn so many times since. It is one of the cutest necklaces I own; I love the little feathers and all the tiny details.

What a month for music it has been! This album is brilliant and he has such an enchanting, distinctive voice. I love the songs; Him and No Peace and have listened to the album pretty much on repeat.

This has been the fragrance I have worn non-stop in November. It is such a lovely scent that also has a slight spice to it which, is just Christmas to me. The packaging is also gorgeous and I would highly recommend this scent.

What a voice this woman has and what a brilliant album. This album honestly has something for everyone. This is another album I have listened to non-stop since it was released. I love The Architect, Crybaby, Surrender, Warrior & WW3. Go check it out.

6. Food - Lebkuchen Chocolate Hearts & Iced Stars - Tesco
I am obsessed with these and I dread to think how many I have eaten over the last month. I first discovered them last year but they soon started to disappear from the shelves, therefore this year, whenever I go to Tesco or place an online order, I buy them! They are honestly Christmas in a bag.

I had done quite a lot of research into these pads, as I had seen so many people talking about them. They remind me so much of Cleansing Pads I used to use as a teenager when I was too lazy to wash my face. These have honestly made such a massive difference to my skin. These will definitely be in my skincare regime going forward.

I've spoken about Harry Potter previously and I don't want to bore you with it again but these books are just the best. I read them all when they came out and I wanted to read them again now I'm older, following the 20th Anniversary. I have to say I had forgotten so much about these books and the films really do leave a lot out.

I have watched this programme from the start (15 years ago!) and I still love it as much as I did when it first came onto our screens. One of the main things I love about the show has to be Ant & Dec, what's not to love about those two cheeky chaps. It's still as good today, as it was when it started. It is also my Christmas countdown.

I'm quite a big fan of the MUA brand. The products are really cheap, so their staying power isn't great but for everyday 'work' eyeshadow, these are perfect for me. This colour, I have been using pretty much everyday for the last month. It's really pigmented and if you use a good eyeshadow primer underneath they last a lot longer.

11. Makeup - No7 BB Lips - Ballerina 
I'll be honest, I forgot I had this product and it wasn't until I was clearing out my makeup that I discovered it again. There are 3 benefits of this product, the really cute shades, anti-oxidant nourishment and UV protection - that makes these perfect all year round. 'Ballerina' is my favourite shade and is great for every day use to give a hint of colour.

I recently ran out of my favourite No7 foundation and so I rediscovered this foundation at the start of the month and I have used it every day since. I love the finish it gives my skin and the coverage. I have also had comments about how good my skin as been looking recently, which I can only put down to this and the Nip+Fab exfoliating pads.

These sheets have changed my life and they are just divine. I know a couple of people who have had brushed cotton sheets before but I had never tried them. They are SO soft and I love the star pattern. I particularly like this set, as you can have the grey side or the white side showing. I think during winter months, brushed cotton sheets are the way to go.

14. Fashion - Tucked in look
This is something I have done a lot this month. I love tucking a white; plain, patterned or stripe t-shirt into my black Topshop Leigh jeans with a boyfriend oversize cardigan. It sounds really silly but tucking tops in is not something I have done much of in the past but is something I have tried recently and I am really loving this look for autumn/ winter.

Don't forget to check out my Instagram - love.h23blog
Thank you for reading
Love.Hx

Comments

Popular Posts